★彡24

"So.."

Taehyung looked over at Yoongi, seeing how quiet he was. He kept rubbing his wrists, too.

"I haven't told anyone." Yoongi started to say, looking out the window. Taehyung didn't question what, he just listened.

"When my mom died, I was around 13 years old. My dad went crazy, drinking and doing drugs and a ton of illegal shit. He somehow got away with it all. He started.. hurting me. At first it wasn't severe, just a couple of slaps to the face. But then it got worse. He would punch me and throw me around, kick me and stuff. And then-" Yoongi choked up, tears threatening to spill.

Taehyung frowned deeply, reaching over and taking Yoongi's hand in his. "It's okay, you don't have to say anything more." He whispered, rubbing his thumb soothingly across the back of his palm.

"N-No, you need to know." Yoongi said, his voice wavering. "The abuse progressed from physical to... to sexual abuse. He'd always grope me and try and rape me. It doesn't happen that often anymore because most of the time he's too drunk to stand and I lock myself in my room." He finished, tears falling freely down his cheeks.

Taehyung's jaw clenched, feeling anger surging through his veins. He suddenly pulled the car over into a random parking lot. He stopped the car, unbuckling his seatbelt and leaning over the center console to give Yoongi a tight hug.

"I'm so sorry. No one should have to go through that. Especially not you. You don't deserve any of it. Yoongi, if you need someone to talk to or if you don't want to stay there any longer, I promise you I'll let you stay with me. I'm always here for you. I won't let him hurt you anymore." Taehyung whispered.

"T-Thank you, Tae." He sobbed.

it makes me so sad and angry that there are people dealing with this kind of abuse every single day.

also double update cuz of squishychoi