☆彡13

"Yoongi, why are you still up?"

"I told you. Can't sleep."

Taehyung frowned, turning on his bedside lamp to a dim setting. Other than the lamp, the only light was that of the moon and stars.

He crawled down onto the floor and sat across from Yoongi.

"Can you at least try to sleep?" Taehyung asked.

"It's not that easy." He replied, messing with the sleeves on his sweatshirt.

"Do you get sleep paralysis or nightmares? Or can you just physically not sleep?" Taehyung asked.

"First option."

"..."

"I can sleep with you if that will help." Taehyung said after a long silence.

Yoongi looked up at the blonde, feeling something inside of him that he'd never felt before. He pushed it down, thinking it was nothing.

"Okay."

Taehyung got underneath the blankets with Yoongi, laying beside him. Yoongi was staring at the ceiling, eyes wide open and mind wide awake.

"Close your eyes, Yoongi." Taehyung said.

He closed his eyes, feeling an arm wrap around his waist after a few seconds.

The sudden touch made him tense up, not used to people touching him.

"Relax." Taehyung whispered, his voice deep.

Yoongi did as Taehyung said, feeling his body and mind relax slightly. His eyelids felt so heavy from lack of sleep. Usually he'd get two to three hours of sleep a week.

He tried to stay awake, terrified of the nightmares to come.

sleep paralysis sucks