☆彡23

Knock knock knock knock knock kno-

"What the fuck do you want?" An unknown older male said, standing at Yoongi's door.

"I-Is Yoongi awake?" Taehyung asked shakily, the man in front of him being very intimidating. "Who are you? Why do you wanna know?" He asked.

"I'm Yoongi's friend from school, we were planning to go on a road trip for spring break..." He said softly.

"I'm right here.."

Yoongi appeared from behind his father, a backpack and duffel bag slung over his shoulder. Taehyung's eyes lit up at the sight of the boy, a smile appearing on his face.

Yoongi almost smiled too, but his dad interrupted it by gripping tightly onto his wrist. "Where the fuck do you think you're going?" He whispered in Yoongi's ear, causing the boy to wince in pain.

"Dad, just please let me go. You hate me anyways, wouldn't it be better if I was gone for a week?" Yoongi seethed, looking at his father.

His dad grumbled something incoherently, before releasing his painful grip on Yoongi's wrist. Yoongi quickly stepped out of the house, rubbing his wrist.

He looked at Taehyung, who was watching him with worried eyes. "Yoongi.."

"We'll talk about it in the car."

the next chapter is gonna get kinda graphic, be prepared