Chapter 20: Fury did What?!

Chapter 20: Fury did What?! Tony's POV

Mandarin would pay right now. This wasn't going to be a merciful fight, at all. We got to his head quarters, which is really ugly. I mean really, I thought it was an old warehouse that has been through a tornado, hurricane, and earthquake. I walked in first with the Avengers behind me; they wanted to hurt him as much as I did. We walked in to see emptiness; there was nothing there. Really?! I spent two hours tracking him down, and I find nothing! I was mad; it was kind of like the Hulk. Part of me was relived he wasn't here; the other part of me was disappointed. Then we spotted him, he was wearing a dark robe with a floral pattern. I suppressed a giggle. He was wearing a girls dress! The disappointed part of me did YESS! and the relived part of me went NOOO! I saw his rings, the real power of all ten rings are incredible.

"You came all this way to visit me?" he asked. "You shouldn't have. Oh, Tony how is that daughter of yours doing?" I got mad and blasted a plasma bolt at him. He conjured something to block it. "No, no, no, wouldn't want anyone else to get hurt. I used her to make a point, that's it but if you want to play dirty." He pointed one of his rings at the Hulk. "We'll play dirty."

*______Emily's POV_____*

I woke up at seven o'clock in the morning. I got up to get breakfast, and no one was there. No Avengers, Fury was still sleeping and Brookelynn... I didn't know where Brookelynn was. Oh, I didn't see Brookelynn since I woke up from the coma.

"NEIL!" I screamed waking him up.

"What happened, the School is invading?!" he said because I woke him up from his dream.

"No, where is everyone?" I asked. He looked at the ground. "Neil?" I questioned him.

"The Avengers went to defeat Mandarin," he blurted out.

"They went without me!" I said in a fake pout. I was really mad that they went without me though.

"They told me to not let you go," he said faster.

"Okay. Where is Brookelynn?"

"I really don't know," he said truthfully. I changed out of my Hello Kitty pajamas and started to walk around. I heard muffled noises, like when they had Brookelynn in the muzzle. Oh no, I thought and followed the sounds. I eventually found her in a cage, not just any cage. A cage that they had put Loki in. Fury will die, I thought. She jumped up and made something that sounded like Emily.

"Wait here," I told her. I got ice cold water and found Fury's room. He was, of course, sleeping. I dumped the water on him.

"WHAT?!" he screamed when he saw it was me.

"Why did you put Brookelynn in a cage?!"

"Because she was annoying everyone!"

"Well, I'm back so let her out," I said. He got out of bed and walked over to the cage. He entered the pass code and the doors opened. Brookelynn ran out and hugged me. Yes, a great start to an awful day.

*_______Tony's POV_______*

Hulk started going AWOL on the Avengers. Everyone knew what was going on, you know except the Hulk. Mandarin had a ring that could control people a short distance away from him. Now Mandarin had the Hulk, our VIP was under the control of the enemy. Thor was protecting Natasha because she would never stand a chance against Hulk. Captain was trying to calm down Banner, and Hawkeye and myself were working against Mandarin. Yes, we were boss. Until, Thor couldn't hold Hulk and Captain got knocked out. We were BOSS! Yeh then Hulk came towards Hawkeye and me but he snapped out of it. Whoa, Mandarin put down his ring.

"You see I don't want you to die, yet," he said. "I want to wait until later, when we have a real chance to fight." And with that we left, not saying a word of this on the way back. One thing I learned from this was, the rings had a magnetic signature on them.

;) Hey guys. sorry this is kinda boring I have writers block. If you have any ideas pm if you want to. I will detcate the chapter to you. So that is all i have to say, Oh... Comment and vote please.