Chapter 6: Who Would Have Known Escaping S.H.I.E.L.D Would Be So Easy

Emily's POV

Okay, patience Emily. Fury has to come get Stark at some time, I mentally reminded myself. The cameras were already clear; now I never talked to Tony Stark. Instead, I was 'asleep in a coma.' How I hacked into S.H.I.E.L.D's camera stream? With a hidden iPhone under my sleeve. How did I not get caught that time with Stark watching me? Hey, I'm good under pressure, and he's not good under boredom. Yes, I do have a video of him putting on 'I'm Sexy and I Know It" and dancing to it, not a very good dance either. Into the blackmail box that video will stay until I have a good purpose for it

"Stark," I heard a yell. Fury's yell. Finally, I'm not that good under boredom either.

"Finally," Tony said.

"Oh, how I wish she would have woken up," Fury told him. Hurry up, I thought. This conversation was more boring lying in bed, fake sleeping.

"She did; she just went back to sleep," Tony told him back.

"Yeh, you're just saying that so you don't have a real punishment."

"I am not!" said Stark with more defense in his voice.

"Then let's check the cameras," Fury said.

"Let's." Idiots, I thought. I didn't hear them anymore, so I sat up. I got to the door and opened it. Thanks to the earring I attached to the door when we were talking. Almost impossible to see." Next thing is getting my suit back. Nobody takes away from me, it is like my baby. Neil can hardly even touch it. One problem though, I look a little out of place here. I saw an S.H.I.E.L.D agent coming towards me.

"Hey!" I yelled. Do you really want to know what happens next?

Now I had an S.H.I.E.L.D badge and jacket. This would be so easy; I walked and walked, and walked. Until, finally, I got to my suit. Red Alert! Everything went crazy. Oh no, they knew I had escaped.

Please slide your ID card., the computer said. I used the one I took from the S.H.I.E.L.D agent. The glass case that surrounded my suit was lifted. I now just I had to restart it.

"Stop!" said Nick Fury. Uh oh, this was either going to be really good or really bad. I quickly jumped inside my suit. System Check., flashed across my screen. I had access to Ella and the computer, but it would take about five minutes to move and get out of here. About five minutes, I had the perfect idea.

"Ella lets get this party started," I told her. She showed my iTunes library. "Down, down down, perfect!" Right when I said that, the whole hellicarrier was filled with That's What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction.

"Really?" he asked. "You honestly think that'll affect me?"

"eh, it was worth a try."

Systems Ready.

It took me all of two seconds to get out of that hellhole.

;)

I know this chapter was shorter and not that funny, sorry. But please vote and comment