Chapter 15: Killing Tony Stark... Sweet Revenge.

Chapter 15: Killing Tony Stark... Sweet Revenge. Tony's POV

"TONY!" I heard Emily yell. I locked the door of my room. "TONY! WHERE ARE YOU?!" she screamed. I gulped, she sounded really mad.

"I thought you didn't want to talk to Tony Stark," I heard Natasha say.

"Oh, I don't, it'll be more killing," she explained. I heard Natasha give her a high five. That dirty double crosser. Well, killing me got Fury's attention and he went up to Emily. I finally couldn't ignore walking out there. When Emily saw me, she lunged, but was luckily stopped by Fury.

"What's going on?" he asked.

"He repainted all my suits RED AND GOLD! I hate that combination; its tacky," she yelled.

"Why don't you just repaint it?" Natasha said, getting bored with all this.

"You don't think I've tried. My paint won't go over it and his paint won't watch off."

"Ah... it sounds like you need my help," I said.

"I would rather go to jail!" The Avengers gathering 'round, knowing this would be a good fight.

"Which you will go if you hurt him," Nick said. She got out of his grip.

"I'll figure it out myself," she said. But the way she looked at me; I knew this wasn't over. It is the way I look when I get devious ideas.

*___________Emily's POV_____________*

"Here you go Brookelynn," giving her here 'hot chocolate'. MWHAHAHAHAHA! Seriously why do I keep laughing like that?

"Thank," she said. She took a sip and her eyes lit up. Truth be told, her 'hot chocolate' was actually my Stay Awake blend. It was coffee, sugar, 5 Hour Energy, and monster in it. But this time I had to put a bit of chocolate. Why take such a risk to put this in a Brookelynn? Well, it is all part of my plan for revenge MWHA.... STOP IT!? Anyway, Brookelynn downed it in a minute and was instantly ten times more annoying, I sure that much annoyingness could be more destructive than a nuke.

"Look, they have cookies in there." I pointed to Tony's room. She yelped and ran in there. I locked the door from the outside and texted all the Avengers. They hated Tony, I hated Tony, we have a lot in common. They came to the security room to see Tony banging his head against the wall and hear Brookelynn say,

"Sometimes I wonder if all of this is just a dream and I am a completely different person, sometimes I wonder why I'm here." We all laughed so hard and put it on our phones. Yes, I am finally getting along with the Avengers. Then Nick Fury walked in,

"What is going on here?" he boomed.

"It was Emily's idea!" Steve yelled.

"Thanks," I said bitterly. Everyone tried to hide a laugh, it didn't work. "Brookelynn is having a discussion with Tony about what is real and what is not," I laughed out. Then I saw Brookelynn get on the table and starting dancing and singing I'm Sexy and I Know It. Everyone laughed even harder as we saw Tony start to dance with her. Then started hitting his head again. I swear, a side of Fury's mouth quirked up.

"We need to get him out of there."

"You do realize as soon as we open that door, overload Brookelynn is going to come out to," I told. Nick went to the microphone that went to the speaker system in Tony's room and said,

"Good Luck Tony!" I heard him laugh down the hall. I love revenge.

A couple hours after the revenge episode Fury walked into my room, I gulped because I knew I was in trouble,

"That was quite a show." I continued trying to fix the colors of my suit.

"Yeh, it was. Wasn't it."

"But I don't think it was enough," he added. I froze; he wanted me to do something else bad to Tony. "I think you should spar with him, we both know you could beat him." I smiled; he knew how to get what he wants. I pressed a few more buttons and my blue paint started to stick.

"YESS!" I said.

"See that took you six hours and two minutes." He was timing me?!

"No, that took me two minutes," I said.

"What have you been doing for the last six hours then?!"

"I watched Gone with the Wind right after I read the book."

"It took you thirty minutes to read that huge book," he said in shock. Yeh, big surprise. I nodded.

"And sure, I'll fight Tony," I told him.

I pulled my hair in a tight ponytail and I was ready. Tony was going down, way down. Is it bad that I didn't feel bad for wanting to hurt my father? Well, I don't care. He was in the ring, all the Avengers were here. He looked worried.

"You don't have to do this," he said. "I am your father." I tried not to laugh but instead turned around and started to fake cry. I saw Cap smiling. He grabbed my shoulder and I sucker punched him. It was good that he didn't come to training when I was there. He was shocked but regained himself quickly. I easily dodged his punches but then he grabbed both of my arms so I couldn't punch him. Or move.

"We need to talk."

"Nothing to talk about," I said. Then I kneed him where it counts. He dropped like a rock. The Avengers clapped and laughed. Neil started yelling,

"YES! It wasn't me this time!" I ran back in my room. It was like midnight. I dropped on the bed and closed my eyes. Then a hand covered my mouth.

;)

Hello people. This is a contest. Whoever gueses who is kidnapping Emily first will be detaicated in the next chapter. All people count except britshasif because i told her who it was at school. Vote and Comment please