Chapter 1: Panic at S.H.I.E.L.D

Chapter 1: Panic at S.H.I.E.L.D Tony's POV

RED ALERT! Is all you could hear in S.H.I.E.L.D. What the hell, I thought to myself while I was eating my Shawarma. Really this was supposed to be my 'me day.' I walked out and said,

"You can just smell the crazy in here."

"Stark this is no laughing matter; someone has hacked into S.H.I.E.L.D!" Nick Fury said.

"So?" I said. "I have done that many times before." He looked at me. His stare creeps me out, probably because of the one eye.

"Yes, but this wasn't you. For all we know this was a member of Loki's army."

"Come on!" I yelled. "Most members of Loki's army can't hack into their own email."

"Well, it is your job to find out who is doing it," he said.

"Oh, yes! Let's pretend this is a serious crisis, I'll get right on that," I said as I grabbed my laptop and left. If I had to do this, it would be with my Shawarma. It was easy to track all had to do was lock the computer which this was coming from. It wasn't a computer though. It was an iPad? Who could hack into S.H.I.E.L.D with an iPad? You know, besides me. I got into the iPad account and saw the name of the iPad, I Hate Tony Stark. First of all, rude. Then I saw the location, New York. Then the screen went black. The user put up a firewall and sent a virus to my computer.

"Well, I found out the name of the iPad that hacked into S.H.I.E.L.D," I told Fury.

"What was it?" he said.

"Um... I Hate Tony Stark," I said confidently. Fury busted out laughing and said,

"I think he stole mine." I went onto S.H.I.E.L.D's major computer. I looked up iPad registrations. There were two people with the iPad name I Hate Tony Stark, Steve Kempner and Emily Everheart. I knew one thing it was time to suit up.

"Join the Avengers, have a few laughs, it'll be fun," I said as I flew to Steve Kempner's house. Did I really have to interrogate this guy? Hopefully this was the guy, because if the hacker was this girl. I'm dead, I will defiantly be dead. Especially if she as tough as Black Widow. I landed on a small patch of grass. The guy came out. He was tall, well built, and about the age of sixteen. He had brown hair and a varsity jacket on. He didn't look like he could hack into SHIELD. In fact, he looked like he was either having a hangover, or high from drugs. He jumped up and down like a five year old.

"You're Ironman!" he exclaimed.

"How is your day?" I said. "Have you been hacking any sites lately?"

"What?"

"Why is your iPad's name I Hate Tony Stark?"

"Oh ummmm. My friends know I like you and they hacked into my iPad and made my username that." I located the iPad in the house and looked through it via JARVIS. He had nothing on it that would make him the hacker. "Ummm can I have your autograph?"

"Oh, um well I can't know. Chasing bad guys. Sorry."

"It's okay."

With that I flew off to Emily Everheart's house.

;)

Hey guys vote comment. Whateves. Itry to make them two funny, but I think Tony has said every funny thing already.!