Chapter 8:PARTY!

Chapter 8: PARTY!!!!!!!! Emily's POV

I was in my closet, my beautiful, beautiful closet. With no pink clothes at all! I was going to wear my special dress! I love it; it was blue and a silver chain belt across the waist. It had a silver headband and a giant blue rhinestone in the middle of it. And to top it off, two inch pumps that are blue and silver. I love that dress, even more than the suit. I looked out my window. Was that Tony Stark waving? Probably so, because he is the only guy who owns a red and gold suit. I went into my closet, grabbed my makeup bag, and typed 6734 on the keypad. My stuff and I were whooshed down to my car shed. The car shed that had cars that could up to three hundred mile per hour. This was going to be fun.

*_________________Tony's POV_____________________*

"She disappeared," I told the Avengers.

"So she is not just a freaky genius, she's also a magician," Hawkeye said.

"Watch out Stark!" the captain said. "She'll saw you in half." Everyone just looked at him.

"Really, that was your joke," Banner said. Yes, he wasn't in hulk form... yet. Whoa, I thought, as I saw a red sports car come at us. It must I have been going three hundred miles per hour. She slowed down to show us her hand, the middle finger extended. Then, BOOM, instant Hulk. Man, this girl was taking my job.

"Let's go!" Natasha said. She really hated this girl. Okay, that means I liked her a little more.

*__________________Emily's POV_____________________*

Oh my god, that was awesome! I never had driven that fast before. What next, oh yeh, stop at Starbucks, meet Neil and get changed. I did the best way to park ever. Neil was right there, waiting for me. With mouth wide open. Yay! I finally impressed him. NOOO! I thought, as I saw the Avengers walking in. Neil and I went into the women and men restroom. He was in the men's, I was in the women's, just wanted to make that clear. They haven't really seen Neil yet, so he'll be okay. But god knows they've seen me. I lock the whole bathroom, so no Black Widows could get in. I opened my makeup bag. Yes I had that gray hat with a red wig in it. The rest of the makeup should help hide my face. Yes, this was going to be easy... Hopefully.

Neil and I walked out of the restrooms. We both looked completely different, he was now blonde and had green eyes, thanks to contacts. I know was VERY tan, and had blue eyes and red hair. I love makeup. I left my bag in the restroom. We walked right past the Avengers and got in my car. By the time they realized who we were, we were gone.

*____________________Tony's POV_____________________*

How did we fall for that? I thought. We never fall for things like that. Black Widow seemed really mad. Man, is it wrong that I now really like this girl? I hope not. We followed the car to a... party? Yes! Finally, something interesting.

*__________________Emily' POV__________________*

PARTY! Was the only thing ringing in my mind. I love parties; almost as much as embarrassing Stark. I did say almost. I walked in the door and everyone yelled,

"EMILY!" Ah, it is so great to be loved. Then Logan walked up

"Emily, do you remember last party?"

"Yes," I said. "Why... NO! I am not singing that song again." You don't even want to know what that's about. Then the Avengers walked in. Great! One party, I only wanted one party. "Okay I'll do it." I told him.

Neil and I were on the dance floor, and then the music for Party Rock Anthem came on with no lyrics. (Lyrics to Avenger Rock Anthem is on the next chapter.) Yes and then we sang a song Neil and I made up, The Avengers Rock Anthem. At the end, the Avengers left because I had embarrassed them so much. Or so I thought...

Someone tapped my shoulder. I thought maybe it would be Neil or someone, but low and behold, it was the Avengers.

"Wait!" I said. "You see that blonde girl in the pink dress over there?"

"Yeh, so what?" Stark asked cockily..

"She is the leader of Loki's Fangirl Army, and has all the contacts on her phone. And if I point out you are here they will come," I said. They all backed off except for Black Widow. "Amber! Look whose here!" She had a shocked look on her face and texted something to her phone. In the next twenty seconds, hundreds of fangirls came to the door and tackled the Avengers. Sweet, sweet revenge.

;)

I love revenge *evil smile* But no Fangirls were hurt in the writing of this chapter. I can't say the same thing for the Avengers. Please vote and Comment. Oh, and I am deticating this chapter once again to LoveIsKneelingToLoki, because Amber is based on her. She will have a much bigger role in the book with Thor in it. Tell me your ideas. You could get dedicated.
e