"I love you."

"Hmm! I love you too Dad." Sonchai smiled widely and run towards his group.

Rama smiled at him and mumbled. "Take care."

..

..

..

Korn arrived at home with one whole chicken, putting it on the table, he then walked towards his wife who was sleeping at the wooden bed. Laying down beside him, and hugged him from the back. "I'm back." He then kissed his back shoulder.

Rama was half awake and rubbed his eye's. "Ohh, you're here.. how is it?"

Korn smiled at him and reached out his pocket and hand it over the money. "Here my lovely wife, I sell it all, like what you instructions to me. I already bought a chicken for our baby."

"Really? Good." He rubbed his hair and smiled at him.

"What's that for? Do I look a child to you?"

"Yeah, a big big child!" He teased him.

"Really? huh?" Then he tickle him at his waist using his nose and rubbed it.

"Yah! enough already." Rama laughed out loud and his cheeks already blushing.

"Ohh, right where's my Sonchai?"

"He went to the woods with other to hunt boar, for their birthday." He explained.

"I see, so we're alone tonight?" He smirked.

"Yah! what are you planning to do?" He moved back but Korn already grabbed him to his waist.

"Sonchai, already big, we should gave him a sibling." He smirked.

"You.." He was interrupted by a kiss to his lips. "hmmmm"

..

..

Walking slowly like a thieves, a bunch of woman with a evil intention. They blocked all the exit of the houses and poured a gasoline then, with a sinister smile, they watch Anang to get a torch and burn each houses.

Anang laughing loudly and watched the entire scene, happily she heard some of persons crying inside the houses and begging for help, each time she heard a cry and begging, she felt satisfied inside her.

The feeling of killing them make her excited, she laughed loud.

From a far, Sonchai and his group was already near home, when they saw a big black smoke at the sky, and it's coming from their village. Sonchai heart tightened, he then run with his group fastest as they can, then from the top, they saw a bunch of woman's watching the fire, burning they loves one and laughing like nothing happened, Sonchai eye's become blurred, and his knees became weak, he kneeled down, and saw them, each faces he remember, how they laugh, how they smiling, the girl with a torch,is Anang the Chief of village daughter. The Chief run towards the fire and tried to save them but, all of the woman stopped him, then Anang father heart tightened.

"What did you do!" He shouted.

"They deserve it, Ger should never exist in the first place!"

"Right, they should be burn!" One of the girl added.

"Did you plan it all?" Chief said to his daughter.

"Yes, I did, because they're slut and bitches, they trying to seduce all of men to our village!" Anang shouted and her group agreed with her

The Chief was shocked, and he cupped his chest because it's tightened, he can't breathe and suddenly his heart stopped from beating, he landed on the ground and his head hit at the solid rock.

Anang eye's widened and run towards her father. "Dad!"

another girl came and tried to check him. "I think, it's cardiac arrest!" she tried to do a CPR but it's no use, he already passed away.
The girl stopped and looked down.

"What? Why did you stop?" Anang said. "continue! save him!"

"It's no use, he already dead, his head is also bleeding."

Anang clenched the torch to her hand and suddenly she swing it to the girl face, and the girl was shocked and she was too late to dodge it, she was hit to her head and fell unconscious. Then, Anang walked towards the girl and started to burn her body, the group of girls shocked. they are afraid to come near at her. "You useless, how could you decide for him, I'm the one should decide who's going to die." Anang stated out. She stared at her father, and no tears came from her eyes, she walked towards him and burned her father body.

Sonchai watching the whole scene with his group and make his fear become bigger, his father was right, don't trust anyone, the jealousy and envy of others can kill human.

His entire group was kneeling in pain and fear, Sonchai looked at his group and he swear to himself like his father said, he will protect them all. Even it takes his own life.

to be continued.

Yay, update!

Thanks again for supporting this fanfiction, I'm really happy reading your comments, please vote and keep loving them, susu!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.