“As if I have a choice”, eventhough I’m still mad, I can’t turn him away and I know Jimin too well. He will not stop from getting what he wants, even if he is too wasted because of alcohol.

I grabbed his arm that was on Jungkook’s shoulder and put my arm on his waist, to prevent him from falling but I was perplexed because Jimin crushed me in his arms, putting all his weight on mine.

“Hmmm, Na Eun”, he said while he nuzzled the side of my neck.

I don’t know if any of them noticed that I was blushing but I disregarded it immediately to avoid any suspicion from Taehyung and Jungkook. By the looks of the two, alcohol was also their companion tonight.

“Judging from the looks of all of you, I don’t think no one is capable of driving. Am I right?”, I said as I tried to stand up straight amidst Jimin’s swaying.

“That’s why I bothered Hobi to drive us and that’s also the reason why we can’t stay any longer because he is already pissed for cancelling his date for us”. Taehyung stated.

Oh, I know why he is pissed.  Hoseok doesn’t trust Jimin anymore.

“So, we’ll be going now before Hobi honked the horn and wake all your neighbors up”. Taehyung kissed my cheek before heading for the door.

“Sorry again cuz, bye”, Jungkook kissed the other side of my cheek before leaving me alone with Jimin in my arms.

“Ugh, you’re heavy for a little mochi”, I once again put my arm on his waist and his arm on my shoulder, making our way to my room.

“I’m..... not......hic......a.....little......mochi”, he pinched my nose while we staggered to my room.

“but you’re a pain in the ass”, I snapped back.

I almost lost my balance when he suddenly pushed me with my back at the door. His face was so close to mine that I can smell his breath mixed with alcohol and it’s driving me insane.

“Chim, what are you doing?”, I tried to push him away but it only made him more aggressive. He pressed himself against me and I can now feel the intensity in his eyes.

“Why do I feel this way with you?”.

“What do you mean?”, I can’t understand him.

“Why can’t I get you out of my mind?”.

Is he hallucinating or what?

“Jimin, are you on drugs?”, it’s unlike him to be out of control like this but I must admit I am getting turned on.

The hell, Na Eun! Now is not the time. You’re still upset at him, for crying out loud. I reminded myself.

“Are you doing this on purpose?”, Jimin kissed my neck.

“What are you talking about?”, I closed my eyes and again, tried to push his body away from me but my effort was useless, instead he grabbed both of my hands and placed it on top of my head. He then, get back to kissing my neck with butterfly kisses.

“Chim..... I”, I suddenly felt his lips crushed mine and I lost all sense of reasoning. I didn’t even realize that I was rivaling his tongue’s eagerness, until both of us released each other to catch our breaths.

“Do you want me to stop”, Jimin stared at me with longing and released my hands. I want to say those words but I can’t because I want to be in his arms right now, even if this means that I am going to hate myself tomorrow.

My heart and my brain were in turmoil but I know that either of them will still end up hurting me.

He was waiting for my answer but when he sensed that I don’t have any plan of stopping him, he kissed me hungrily and I returned it with the same passion. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him, making our chests collide which earned a moan from me, as I gripped his muscular arms.

He led me to my bed and I started unbuckling his pants, brushing his bulge in the process. He inhaled deeply, trying his best to take it slow.

He then removed his shirt and I was once again mesmerized by his good physique. I never had any lustful thoughts on him until now and it’s scaring me but all of my worries went down the drain when he peeled off my blouse and bra.

“You’re so beautiful”, Jimin exclaimed and once again possessed my lips.

I don’t really care what tomorrow will bring or if he will forget that this ever happened. I don’t care if he is thinking of Jungkook while we’re doing this as long as tonight he will be in my arms.

 I don’t care if he is thinking of Jungkook while we’re doing this as long as tonight he will be in my arms