Fourth Chapter :Emergency (oh...shit... more than just an emergency)

Demi's PoV

After I knocked to Alpha's room I went to my own room to see my beautiful mate.

"Hey sel ! " I exclaimed sitting beside her.

"Demi" she said and I peeked her lips.

"You ok?" I said as I notice she seem sad.

"I missed them , I missed my pack" she replied her eyes stater to fill with tears. I hugged her.

"I know , I'm sorry Sel" I said guilt stabbing me , she has many friends on her pack even Perrie they are close friends so sad we killed them all.

She continued to cry, If I could be Lauren I think it's better if we didn't kill them we should have collaborated and create a new pack , so we could live in peace but I know it'll not happen since only one elemental should live , should rule. Selena stopped crying as she sighed deep while sobbing. She looked up to me and I give her a smile , she nodded and mumbled "I love Dems thanks for being here with me" I kissed the top of her head "I love you more and I'll never leave you". We cuddled few minutes then I heard her snoring ,my mate so cute , I'll leave you I mean it no matter what.

I carefully slide myself off of her so she'll not be awaken as I successfully got myself off I gave her my final kiss and went out my room leaving her peacefully sleeping. I did to talk to Alpha , she should talk about this emergency.

I made my way towards the living room where I saw the pack members and my three friends.

"Where's Lauren?" I asked the three idiots.

"She's with our guess" . They all said in unison

"What? , who's guess?." ...... don't remember someone who's coming , did Lauren invited someone?

"The girl she brought unconscious last night" Ally said while looking at her phone.

"She brought someone? , do you know that girl?" I asked, who probably that could be?

"No ,we don't know but they both slept in Lauren's room last night and Lauren's scent was all over her today , I wonder what they did?" Normani said and all of them chuckled. I stand there confused , first she brought a girl , second they slept in her room , third Lauren's scent was all over her.. the hell don't tell me they did it? ,... shit... it's the right time for that we have to prepare for an emergency.

"Where are they?" I asked again.

They all pointed their fingers towards the kitchen. I went to where Lauren and that girl where.

I froze I saw the girl , shit the girl on my premonition , the water Elemental , the one who will kill Alpha , Her Mate. They look to me and I remained froze with widen eye. Oh God what would I do now?.

"Demi , are you ok?" Lauren asked while the water elemental stared at me worried. Once again I didn't move.

She stood up and came to me. "Hey" she said and squeeze d my shoulders "are you ok? , whats wrong?" She asked concern plastered on her face.

"It's just .... an emergency" yes the emergency , but this , her , oh... shit...more than just an emergency.

"What you do mean" she asked me walking back to the stool beside the girl.

"The air Alpha , he's planning to attack , he heard the news about our victory against the Earth Alpha , Perrie , and he plans to take the victory away from us , I don't know exactly when would they attack it's not mention on my premonition , but I'm sure it's not soon , maybe next month just before the eclipse." Lauren's eye filled when anger.

"He don't have originality , huh, he think he could beat me , that damn Austin , I'll burry him alive just what he deserves (N/a I actually want to do that , sorry no hate) " she said.

"I know Alpha he can't beat us , but we should better prepare after all his the Air Elemental , air is everywhere , his power is everywhere" I said cautiously , beating the Earth may be that easy but as the eclipse came closer the Elementals' powers grows. So we should prepare.

"Then well start... training..... ..Now.. , call all the pack members , we have an announcement " she commanded , I bowed and obey her.

================

Note : cliff hang , The training will start on the next chapter... if Lauren has an announcement well I have to ..... Guys I decided to change to concept so instead of a Camren fanfiction I changed it to Camren and Delena Fanfiction , because Demi and Selena has an important part of the story....so there , I also changed the the story tittle... and I'm gonna change the cover too... ok enough ,... so here's chapter four hope you like.. that's all

Bye bye.