Second Chapter :Elemental Attack

The Earth Element Pack's Territory

11:34 p.m

Perrie's Pov

"Awwwooo! , loud growls woke me , damn , I recognise that was an Alpha's growl ,shit a sudden midnight attack. I mindlink my beta to woke all the pack members and prepare their selves of because we'll be attack , I shot up my bed and looked outside my window my territory was surrounded by fire ,The fire Elemental , Lauren. I growled in anger , she plans to kill us before the eclipse , how dare she. everyone in my house now!, I mindlink all my pack members , seconds later my house is now full of my wolves. "Prepare yourselves , The Fire Elemental planned an attack , kill them all , kill as much enemies as you can." With that I went outside to face the one and only , The Fire Alpha, "hmmm , Perrie long time no see." She said , never changing Jauregui until now you're still the same "damn you , a sudden attack again, just like what you did on my Mate's pack. , you're a cheater" I slapped her , she deserves the hate she killed my mate.

"Come on Perrie , Zayn deserve it he tried to get into me , beside he started the war." she said caressing her cheek.

"you think I'll believe you? , it is you who don't have mate , you're the one who probably whats to get in his pants" she slapped me and with that , the battle begin , She shifted on her Dark blue wolf form with the Red mark symbolizes Fire ,I did the same and shifted in to my Dirty white wolf form with the Brown mark symbolizes Earth.

She jump on me making me stumble and fall on my back as she began to scratch my face , I reverse our position I on top and started scratched her. She kicked me then shifted to her human form next she sent me Fire Ball I instantly shifted and avoided her attack , I sent her a big crack of rock but before it strike her ,she kicked it out creating loud noise as the rock crashed into small pieces, I started to ran and threw her big rocks as she sent them fire and make an extreme Earth fire ball ruining the forest , trees were burnt down dead wolves around , fire and earth werewolves fighting , Lauren sent me another fire ball and it strikes my arm I screamed in pain I ran and ran from her , obviously is my death now, until I saw a river then I soak my arm , cold water brushed my burn as it stings..

I saw Lauren running towards me but I saw a girl walking to me trying to help , I grabbed her and made her my shield.

===================

Before the battle Camila's pov

11:43 p.m

I heard it again the wolf's growl but it's quite different it's so powerful , I walked out my room and snicked out , I know no ones gonna believe me again

I'll find it myself , growls never fade , I followed where the growls came from until I saw a naked girl beside the lake , her arms were burned out and scratches all over her fave ,  she needs help.

I ran to her to help but grabbed me with so much force and hid herself in my back, another naked girl came to my view , her skin so white she has scratches too , she has a beautiful green eyes.

"come closer and I'll kill her" The girl on my back said but the other girl laugh as if what she said was stupid. "Are you kidding? , you're desperate Perrie , hiding on a girl's back ...tsk ... I don't care about humans , go on kill her" the girl on my back moved her hand on my neck ready to snap it but like lightning the other girl immediately grabbed the other girl's hand out my neck and threw her , oh my God , they're so strong , Shit Camila they're not humans , the girl who's once on my back didn't move as her body slammed the big tree where I hid yesterday , I saw her blood flow out her nose, there I know , she's dead. Brutal.

The girl who killed the other girl turns to me her green eyes stared at mine , I was so scare of her , she'll kill me , She came closer and said something but of because I'm so scared I passed out and didn't hear what she said.

Lauren's PoV

The battle ended victory of my Pack, Perrie , The Fire elemental dead now , one down one more to go , so I could focus on my mortal enemy the Water. I and my Pack returned on our Territory luckily no one of my members died but some were injured. We have our victory party ,like humans party , drinking liquors , dancing , loud music, high werewolves so extremely wild , I spotted my bestfriends , Ally , Normani and Dinah. I walked to them and they instantly bowed as they noticed me. "hey , no need to bow" I said as their head lift up "Lauren your still our Alpha" Ally said ."yeah , we respect you " Dinah added. "ok fine , where's Demi?" I asked as I noticed she's not present . Normani cleared her throat as she pointed her finger at where Demi along with her mate , at the corner having their little make out session. "oh" that's all I said turned again to face my bestfriends , Troy ,Ally's mate came to us , he bowed her head at me then spoke "mind Alpha if I borrow my mate to dance with me" he smiles looking at Ally , while my little bestfriend blushed "of course Troy , go on." he gave me thankful look as they began to walk through the dance floor , but I being naughty stopped them then said. "just make sure Troy , you two are not planning to add another pack member" I moved my eyebrows up and down as Troy and Ally turned red of my dirty thoughts.

"Lauren!, " Ally shouted earning stares from the other wolves , well I'm the Alpha no one should shout at me. "it's ok, continue what you are doing" I said to the other wolves then did as I told them. Then Ally shot me a apologizing look . I laughed "no Ally , I'm just kidding , you don't need to be sorry , I'm your friend" I assured her , sometimes being an Alpha sucks. Need to be serious everytime "so , don't forget what I said" Again Ally turned red but avoided to shout

"stop it Lauren" she said in a low voice, I smirked as Ally tried not to shout. She's so cute when she's mad.

"ok , ok go now you two , have fun and oh after nine months you two should make me their second mother ..k?." Ally didn't response but she glared at me then I return a smirk. How fun to mess with your bestfriend.

"So......" I turned my attention to Dinah , oh I almost forgot they are still with me "uhm what?" I asked . Dinah and Normani looked at each other then smirked. I gave them a confuse look. "hey what is it?" I asked again ."What are you gonna do with our visitor?" Normani asked. Visitor? , who? , did I invite someone to come? , "who?" I asked as grabbed a cup of liquor and drink it "The girl you brought here earlier" I split out the liquor  as I remember the the girl I brought , the girl who passed out at the river. "yuck , Laur!" They both said in unison. "sorry , shit I forgot about the girl" I said making my way towards my room where I left the girl. Now she's a problem , she knew what we really are , but I have a heart , I can't kill her , I can tell she's kind , and she's cute though the way she passed out because she was so scared.

I open the door and saw her sleeping peacefully , as I hear her quiet snore , I smiled at myself , I don't know why but there's something about this girl. I stepped closer to have a better view , then I heard her mumble "no don't hurt me beautiful green eyed girl" I smiled widely of what she said beautiful green eyed girl.

I decided to sleep next to her , well it's bed my room though , I'll better have some rest so I could talk to her tomorrow. I faced her and her lips suddenly curve into a small smile. I sigh and breathe her scent , so sweet. I watched her chest pump up and down as she breathe then drifted into a sweet , peaceful sleep.