Third Chapter :Alpha scent

Camila's PoV

I woke up feeling so good as a very strong , sweet , unexplainable scent streamed my nostrils , I opened my eyes and I meet a pale skin , oh someone's neck , the scent comes from this person beside me , arms wrapped around my body ,our legs entangled , my face buried in their neck , their chin on top of my head , who is this ? , I slightly moved my head aside to see the person's face.... oh my ..... I know her she's the naked girl who killed the other one . I jumped up and started to freak out , the girl that whos arms wrapped around me earlier , shot her eyes wide open as she jump from my sudden freak out. I felt my mouth being covered by a hand , the hand belongs to the girl , gosh she's so fast.

"shh! , your so loud , why are screaming? " she said sleepily, still hand on my mouth , is she serious ? , she's a monster why wouldn't I freak out? and the hell how could I answer her if her hand covers my mouth? , O_o...

I bite her hand to free my mouth , she winced in pain and let go of me. "Damn it , what are you thinking of, why did you do that? , " she asked..

"You're a monster , for sure I'll freak out, and your covering my mouth, what did you expect!? " her eyes started to fill with anger "a monster , huh? , you think I'll keep you safe if I'm that? , watch your mouth I could have just leave you there drowning , but I saved you" oh she had a point on that.

"Well I uh..... ammm..., ok I'm sorry it's just you killed someone in front of me and for sure you're not a human , what are you by the way?. She stared at me as I waited for her answer. But before her mouth started to open someone knocked. *knock , knock , knock* we both snapped our head facing the door then she spoke.

"Who's that?

"Alpha , we need to talk , it's an emergency" Said by the person who knocked

"Coming" She said and turned to me. "You come with me ...... eat breakfast first then go home........and-" she stopped and came closer to me "forget what you saw last night , forget about us all , you did not see anything , you understand?" She continued with a commanding voice. I don't know why but something on her command pissed me off is like that the inner me don't like the idea of her telling me what to do but regardless I did and followed her.

We are now heading to the living room , woah so many people , as we pass they all bowed their heads to her and give me glare , what did I do? , there are 3 beautiful girls in the couch giving as teasing smile ,I recognized the small one she's the one I saw the other night with the guy named Troy , they know each other ?, are they group Assassins ?. Or killers? , oh God what did I get myself in to. As all of them do they bowed their heads to her but did not glare at me instead they give a big nice sweet smiles, well I return them a small smile.

"So Alpha , what happened last night?" The girl with dark skin asked obviously teasing as the three of them smirked at us. On the other hand the girl beside me turned red , I don't know if she's blushing or embarrassed all I know is it's cute while her eyes widen giving me perfect view of her piercing green orbs. So beautiful.

"Shut up , Normani , what are you- , ughh you pervents , the three of you I hate you" she said in an annoyed voice shes cuter when she's mad.

"Easy Lauren we're just kidding , but seriously we can smell your scent all over her , why is that?" The tallest said but their smirked did not leave their faces as it grew wider matching with their wiggling eyebrows. Lauren , so that's her name , beautiful like her.

"Did you do somethinggggggg incredible in there?" The smallest , the girl named Ally said.

"What the hell of you guys , I did nothing , you bitches" Lauren said and the three burst out laughing. Lauren grabbed me by my hand and lead me to the kitchen , as her skin touch mine I felt sparks. Woah what was that?.

"Don't mind them , they're just kidding , their perverted minds are just active " she said to me then grabbed two plates with pancakes.

"It's ok , actually I don't understand what they are talking about" I said genuinely , duh scent what? , all over who?. She smiled and handed me my plate.

"Good she said" she sat at one of the stool and I did the same , we ate our breakfast silently. So they are not that bad , but why they kill people?, what was that for and why they didn't kill me?, oh am next?, oh shit , no no no , I can't die. I look at Lauren and she's peacefully eating her pancake maybe they will not. She turned her head toward me obviously she caught me looking at her.

"What? , why are you staring?" She asked.

"Nothing is just you're beautiful" she blushed. I realized what I've said. My eyes widen from embarrassment.

" Thanks" she said in a mumble tone.

"Yeah , you're welcome" I replied with the same tone. We both remain silent and continue eating. Gosh Camila what are you saying?, yes ,she's beautiful but you never complement anyone ever my head said , well of course all I see is how beautiful nature was but this girl , a stunning beautiful girl woah , she's more beautiful my heart said , Camila remember she's a killer my head said again ,  but she's kind too , maybe killing them have purpose -heart , kind ?what you know about her? , too many wolves in sheep's clothing. -head , what are you saying she's not a wolf -heart , are you sure of that? -head. I stopped and think , wolf , the yowls , I followed the sound then I found them , "are they wolves?" I asked myself . Lauren who's beside me choked her food and looked at me with widen eyes.

"Sorry" she said and stood up then grabbed a bottle of water.

"Uhhh , did I said that out loud?" I asked her.

"Yeah" she relied and sip on the bottle.

"I'm sorry" I said , she closed the bottle then stare at me.

"What do you mean ? Who are you talking about?" She said quietly.

"Oh it's nothing , Just thinking about something"

"Okay?" She asked/said.

"Okay." I replied. (N/A just wanna put some TFIOS lines)... (see that?!)

No one's Pov

She don't know what are we but now she's starting to wonder. She can't know , she has to stay innocent or else no choice she have to die. Lauren said to herself while looking at Camila, she don't like killing people but they shouldn't have know werewolves were real they gonna kill them all and she promised she'll protect her pack no matter what.

=============

Note:

Chapter three... hope you like it.. so the Air Alpha is Austin , and I'm gonna make his part painful (sorry for being mean) ,  I mean hell no Camaustin is confirmed ,,,,  they are dating .... :'(  :'(  </3....  I can't breathe... it's killing me..

wait for Lauren's payback!!, ............. sorry I'm just a big CAMREN fan or shipper , ughhhh , they meant to be....  I hate it after Lauis broke now Camila's dating Austin..... :'(  .... ouch !! , sorry for the drama it's just painful....well enough hope you like the chapter..... I know it's none sense ,.. but still it's part of the story ,... ok so that's all...... thanks

P.S ignore some errors I don't feel like fixing and editing it.

Bye bye.