Part 7

(y/n pov)

(me and my sister kept walking back to beacon atlas thinks that they have her under their control but atlas didn't create penny jigsaw one did that's why we see each other as brother and sister we all ways sour jigsaw one as a dad me and penny get back to the bullhead and we go back to beacon I go back too the room but I see blake running out she looks very upset and I think I know who is to blame)

y/n: "WEISS !!! WHAT DID YOU DO !!!"

(it was at this moment weiss knew she f%ked up)

(I kicked the door and it exploded I was very very angry)

y/n: "I said what .. did .. you .. do ?"

billy: "she played the victim"

ruby: "weiss"

weiss: "yes"

ruby: "run"

(2 hours later)

(weiss was in the infirmary I wonder if I was too hard or to easy on her oh well I will wonder about that later)

y/n: "so where do you think blake went"

yang: "I am still a little worded that blake may be a white fang"

y/n: "well her dad did found it back when it was peaceful"

RY: "what !!!"

yang: "how do you know that"

y/n: "I am jigsaw its my job to know speaking of which I need to go deal with something"

(timeskip)

(I kidnaped all the cops that are corrupt and set up that roundabout shotgun tarp with the chef as the judge)

chef: "what were I'm I ?"

(as he said that a old looking tv turn itself on and billy was on the screen)

billy: "hello chef you know who I am and I know what you did and what they did"

(a light turned on revelling a roundabout with the other 6 corrupt cops tied up to it)

billy: "I want to play a game you and your other officers let murders get away with it just because their victims were faunus only 1/3 of the killer were really sent to jail so you may only save 1/3 of your friends the way you do that is getting your hands stabbed well you help your friends or let them die to save your hands"

(timeskip just watch the film)

(well he saved 2 of his friends I gas the have the pigmen put them back were they found them and I go home and start looking for blake which now that I think about it that should have been the first thing I did)

(timeskip end of weekend)

(me and the rest of team rwby are out looking for blake but weiss is not helping)

yang: "blake !!!"

ruby: "blake !!!"

y/n: "blake if doing this to annoy me !!! its not funny anymore !!!"

yang: "weiss you not helping !"

weiss: "you who might be able to help .. the police

ruby: "weiss"

weiss: "what it was just a idea"

yang: "ya a bad one"

y/n: "hang on yang the police have access to every camera around the city may I should ask them for help"

weiss: "your going to steal form the police"

y/n: "what !!! no I downloaded a virus in their system so I can get info form them whenever I want"

weiss: "why would yo- never mind stupid question"

y/n: "now your getting the idea this will take about an hour"

penny: "and I think Weiss's hair looks lovely today"

ruby: "ahhh !!! penny where did you come from ?!?!"

penny: "hi guys what are you doing ?"

yang: "we are looking for blake"

penny: "oh you mean the faunus girl"

y/n: "ya the one with the cat ears"

ruby: "she dose like tuna a lot"

penny: "so where is she ?"

ruby: "we don't know she been missing since Friday" 

y/n: "its all Weiss's fault"

weiss: "hay !!!"

penny: "that terrible !!! don't worry my friend I wont rest until we find you teammate"

ruby: "um thanks penny but we really don't need any help right guys ?"

y/n: "ruby they made a run for it already"

(ruby turns around and finds is Sunday night so the author needs to post this now)

(a/n "sorry that this is sorter than normal I have just had a very busy weekend and my cat just died sorry again and bye" 670 words)