Part 4

(Weiss pov)

(I am back in the dorm with my team and it being patched up)

ruby: "Weiss did your mum really do that to those people ?"

billy: "ruby she is daddy's little whore she wound not know but she still wound not care if she did besides "those faunas were lucky to be working in the first place" right Weiss ?"

Weiss: "I will kill you !!!"

billy: "then y/n will kill you Weiss"

yang: "where is y/n anyway ?"

ruby: "oh ya y/n "said" that ozpin could give him a voice again so he is in surgery"

yang: "how long will he be gone ?"

ruby: "he should be back in a minute"

(knock knock)

ruby: "right on time come in y/n"

(the door open and y/n comes in the room)

y/n: "l-lit-tle r-ose l-itt-le fl-ame"

blake: "what ?"

yang: "of couse the 1st words you say in 10 years are the nicknames you gave us when you were 6 years old and I still love it"

ruby: "me too"

(oh no they both)

Weiss (wispier): "£5 says that they have a crush on him"

blake (wispier): "£10 says yang wants a threesome right now"

Weiss: "so if he is staying here where is he going to sleep we only have 4 beds here"

ruby: "he can sleep with me or yang it is no different form when tai left for a job for a few days"

yang: "well that's that lets go to bed"

(y/n gets into bed with ruby and we all fall asleep although it was hard too fall asleep with jigsaw in the room)

(timeskip day y/n pov)

(me team rwby and jrnp are all in the canteen having lunch but we all get interrupted by someone calling out in pain I look over and see Cardin Winchester pulling the ears on a rabbit faunas I get up and go to them)

billy: "oh no this is going to get bloody"

(I tap on cardin's shoulder he turns around)

y/n: "c-cardin w-winche-ester ?"

cardin: "yes what do you want cant you see I am busy"

y/n: "you h-ave caused 3 s-surrersides"

cardin: "how do you know about that ?"

(I take out some paper and draw my weapon)

(I turn it on and use it on his hand making him let go before I can cut though it)

cardin: "ahhhhh !!!!! what the hell is wrong with you !?!?!?"

y/n: "name all 3 of the people you have killed"

cardin: "why should I ? they were fracks they didn't deserver life"

ozpin: "oh really cardin !"

(cardin looks as ozpin and goodwich comes to us)

ozpin: "goodwich please call the police and have cardin in prison"

y/n: "name them"

cardin: "why should i ?"

(I turn the chainsaw back on and put it near cardins face)

cardin: "ender Maxwell ben flame and Alice lee now please stop !!!"

(I stop)

ozpin: "Mr l/n was that really needed"

y/n: "y-yes"

(I walk back to my table and sit down with everyone looking at me funny)

billy: "what ? it is not like he did not deserve that"

jaune: "ya but still"

ren: "you could have just told the cops about it"

billy: "if we just gave him to the cops he would get out the force has a lot of people like cardin in it and they would help him for it if you are finding this hard to believe then why didn't ruby yang or summer go to them when I got their home they did but they didn't care why do you think there was a jigsaw in the first place to make people stop taking life for granted"

ruby: "y/n where did you get that chainsaw come from ?"

billy: "y/ns semblance is to draw something and then take the real thing out of the drawing how do you think he made all those tarps ?"

yang: "that dose make a lot of sense so dose that mean you can just lets say make a flying motorbike from a drawing ?"

ruby: "yang !! you have a motorbike"

yang: "but he can make one that flys ruby"

weiss: "or he could use it to make a army of robots and conquer the world"

billy: "we never achily had that idea before"

weiss: "and I just killed the world"

billy: "I was being sarcastic ice queen we did think about it"

weiss: "so why didn't you ?"

billy: "if we won we would have to run the whole world and if we lost atlas would have used y/n to make new weapons of war and it would be no different then when y/n was a slave to tai"

weiss: "oh"

(a/n: "hi everyone I am writing this on xmas eve I will see you next time guys and merry xmas kids" 831 words)