Part 5

(y/n pov)

(its been a week snice I cut off cardins arm and 2 days later he got out cops saying he was innocent I am already planning a game for the police and cardin maybe I will have the family of one of the kids cardin killed desired weather or not they die or the police chef can play with the shotgun carousel but until then jaune has been acting weird and hanging out with cardin but I need to get ready for my fieldtrip tomorrow)

blake: "y/n are you ok ? you look deep in thought"

y/n: "cardin"

(I have got a lot better with my voice too)

weiss: "ya I think I would look the other way if you killed him"

billy: "like that would stop us from putting him in a game"

y/n: "where's little rose ?"

(the door opens and ruby comes in in her pjs)

y/n: "where did you go ?"

ruby: "I was talking to jaune in the hallway"

(ruby comes up and pets my wolf ears I like it when she dose that)

(ruby pov)

(their so fluffy I want pet him all the time)

(yang pov)

(he is so cute I want to pet him too)

(blake pov)

(I wonder if someone will pet my ears one day)

weiss: "are you going to go to bed or just pet the killer all night"

yang (wispier): "there is something else I want to do with y/n all night"

(and now I wish I was dead so I never heard that)

(timeskip to day y/n pov)

(me and the others are at the red foist because the author forgot the name)

goodwich: "yes children the foist is nice but remember why we are here miss peach has asked you to collet 1 jar of red sap and I am here to make sure no one dies during this"

(I see jaune going with team CRDL while holding everything for them that's it I am getting to the bottom of this I follow them into the woods and jaune did everything for them and now they are at a cliff)

cardin: "alright boys last night jaune got a whole box of raper wisps and now we put them to work now where the little freak ?"

y/n: "are you talking about me ?"

(team CRDL and jaune turn around surprised)

cardin: "have you been following us this whole time ?"

y/n: "you know cardin when you got those people killed what I did to you was biasness but now you just made it personal so you know what if you don't leave now your goner die"

cardin: "and why should I be scared of you ? you just got luckily last time"

y/n: "cardin do you know who I was before I got to beacon ?"

cardin: "no but why should I care ?"

y/n: "cardin what if I told you I have killed over 800 people for crimes that went unpunished crimes like yours now jaune you may want to move aside and cardin I want to play a game"

cardin: "that line ... no no it cant be you you cant be him"

y/n: "I can still remember the look on your dads face when I realised he had lost my game"

cardin: "jigsaw"

sky: "but that's impossible they said he was dead"

y/n: "me and ozpin have a argument there are far worse things then you or me cardin things you could not even begin to understand do you want to know why ?"

cardin: "why ?"

y/n: "because if you don't resales jaune form whatever blackmail you have on him and leave beacon forever you wont live to hear of it I'm I clear"

cardin: "yes yes I will leave you will never hear from me again just place don't kill me !!!!!!!"

y/n: "begone !!!"

(cardin runs away as fast as he can and I walk up to jaune)

y/n: "you ok jaune ?"

jaune: "ya I am fine and thanks"

y/n: "these still something bowering you"

jaune: "what no I'm fine"

y/n: "well anyway you should apologise to you red haired spartan"

jaune: "how did you know ?"

y/n: "I'm jigsaw it is my job"

jaune: "but she wont even talk to me"

y/n: "jaune she will"

(with that I leave jaune and rdl and go back to the group after aware we were all getting ready too go when goodwich came up to me)

y/n: "is something wrong miss ?"

goodwich: "I cant find cardin anywhere have you seen him ?"

y/n: "no but who cares where he is I can think of 50 people that would have a party if disappeared"

goodwich: "true"

(a/n: "hi guys so cardin is fanlly gone but now he nose who y/n is what will the future hold will cardin return will yang get a freesome with ruby and y/n well you will need to find out next time bye 813 words)