Part 1

(y/n pov)

(my name is y/n I'm 5 years old I'm a wolf faunus and I have just been sold as a slave to a man named tai my hands are in chains and pulls on them and kicks me every time I fall behind we arrive at a home with no other buildings near by tai drags me in and a see 3 girls 1 in a wheelchair)

tai: "im home with the new slave"

???: "tai I told you not to"

tai: "shut up summer your in that wheelchair now so I need someone to do all the choirs !!!"

summer: "but he's just a little boy !!! he looks the same age as ruby !!!"

tai: "no it is a thing  a thing that I paid for so its mine !!!"

(tai grabbed me and throw me down to the basement and slammed the door)

y/n: "someone please help me"

(little did y/n know that those will be some of the last words he will say for a long long time)

(timeskip 5 years y/n is now 10)

(its been 5 years sine I was sold and I lost my voice on day one tai came back down to the basement with a knife and cut my vocal cords from then on I wound do all the jobs and still be beaten by tai but I did have 3 lights in my life 3 people that keep me alive ruby and yang wound come down to the basement with toys and play with me and bring me food when tai starved me summer is in a wheelchair so she cant just fight tai but she always found a way to chair me up along with that whenever tai left for a job they wound play with me and I wound shear a bed with yang or ruby but they could only do so much I told them I cant take it anymore so for a mouth they started steeling money from tai and now it was time for me to go its night time and summer is with me)

summer: "ok y/n did you remember everything ?"

(I nod)

summer: "are you ok ?"

(I point to her then the ground)

summer: "your worded about leaving us here with him"

(I nod)

summer: "don't we will be fine"

???: "oh really"

(I turn and see tai with a gun)

tai: "now summer you know that thing cant leave"

(before I can stop her summer rams tai with her wheelchair)

summer: "Y/N RUN !!!"

(I ran but as I get to the trees BANG !!! then I knew what he had done to her but I just ran and ran until I fall to my knees and pass out)

(??? pov)

(after 5 years he got out I know he is my best option I take the wolf faunus and go home to mountain glen where he has one more test to pass)

(timeskip y/n pov)

(I just woke up in a dark room that had a tv and I had something on my head)

(then the tv turned on)

(timeskip because the author was tired it is the same bit as in the film)

(I just killed someone to live I why do I feel like I learned something)

(1 week later)

(it has been a week since I became jigsaws student and I had met bully the puppet who is a magic talking puppet I know where I am now inside of mountain glen as in a abended poison for the insane built into the mountain at the moment I was drawing a new tarp then something strange happened the drawing came out of the paper as a real tarp I run off to tell jigsaw)

(3 mouths later)

(jigsaws cancer has worse his going to die today)

jigsaw: "y/n it is time I pass the title to you you must make sure everyone learns the lesson you did life must be appreciated  and I want you to know I'm very prod of you... y/n"

(flatline he's dead)

billy: "so what will you do now ?"

(I write a note saying "it's my turn to be the teacher now")

billy: "then lets get started I have prepared the cell for the next game"

("then have the pigs bring me the player")

billy: "at once..... jigsaw"

(5 years later ozpin's pov)

ironwood: "but the problem is the prison is equipped with a emp devise so I cant just send robots there and I don't have many men to spare so I need your help"

(ironwood is telling me about how he finally found jigsaws base in mountain glen and about how he needs my best students to help take him down)

ozpin: "if we can finally get jigsaw then I will my best teams on it"

ironwood: "thank you my I hoped not to use them but I don't have much of a choice"

(ironwood leaves and I think of who to send 1 of the teams was already decided team rwby must go)

(a/n: "and that's the first chapter what do all think will happen next will team rwby survive jigsaws tarps or will he be reunited at long last ?" 875 words)