The Outer Empire.

All three of the Skywalkers woke at once to find that they were in the Jedi Medical facility. The entire council was gathered round the back of their bay while the Skywalker's closest friends and family came forward.

"What happened?" Anikin looked around at the gathering and checked on the twins.

"You fell unconscious after you closed the link." Ahsoka placed a hand on his shoulder quickly before moving for Padme to come closer to her husband.

"So we didn't get the information we needed..." Anikin sighed and looked down, disappointed.

"On the contrary, after you fell unconscious, you kept talking. We have all the information we need..." Mace Windu piped up from the crowd.

"Who was it I saw in my premonition?" Anikin inquired.

"The Sith you named as Darth Sidious is in fact... Former Chancellor Palpateen..." Why didn't that surprise him?

"Have you apprehended him yet?" Leia looked up at the Jedi Master.

"We were waiting for you three to awaken..." There was almost a bitterness in Mace's voice, "You three are the most skilled force users..."

***

Master Yoda, Mace Windu, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Ahsoka Tano, Anikin Skywalker, Leia Skywalker, Luke Skywalker... Sidious didn't have a chance!

Chancellor Palpateen hadn't been seen since he was voted out of office by the Senate. Many assumed that he had retired back on Naboo or found a place somewhere else. As it turns out, he was actually skulking around on Tatooine, gathering former clone troopers.

When the band of powerful Jedi turned up, it wasn't long before both he and his apprentice, Darth Maul, were overpowered. Anikin Skywalker had grown so much in the way of the force that Sidious nearly keeled over trying to gain the offensive.

When the two Siths were in custody, Ahsoka took it upon herself to deprogram the clone's microchips. It was hard to think that they had only just dodged another war!

With the threat of the Sith truly gone for good, the Jedi could call themselves peacekeepers once again.

Anikin Skywalker was promoted to Jedi Master finally and would one day lead the Jedi Council after Yoda's death.

Ahsoka and Lux were happily married. To their surprise, they even became parents not too long after Sidious was arrested and trialed.

Luke and Leia became known throughout the galaxy as the twin peacekeepers. They both had many adventures and missions together.

When Leia was captured by the Hutts, Luke rushed to her rescue with the help of a scruffy smuggler called Han Solo. Leia would never admit it out loud but Han was hot. They ended up settling down with a family of their own.

Luke met a beautiful redheaded Jedi. They became best of friends and eventually partners.

The end.

Ok so the ending is cheesy and rushed. I've been so focused on my other works that I have forgotten the plot of this one! 🤣 I'm sorry it is bad.