A Free Birthday.

Ahsoka was so excited! That week she was going to celebrate her eighteenth birthday and it would be the first one with the new Jedi order. She could finally celebrate it like any other person would! Padme and Anikin had been planning a party for her at their apartment on that night. She was practically sprinting down the corridors towards Lux's place. He had offered to take her late night dress shopping so she could wear something beautiful at the party.

"You're early." Lux chuckled as his eager friend bounded into his room.

"I've never been shopping before... Not for myself I mean. I was just excited!" She squealed.

Lux grabbed his pouch of credits and they both walked out and headed in the direction of the shopping district.

***

"Wow" was all Lux could say when Ahsoka came out of the changing room wearing the dress he had picked out for her. It was a large crimson party dress that seemed a little over the top, but Lux insisted that he buy it for her to wear in her eighteenth birthday. The dress was low cut and sleeveless, Lux bought some jewelry to match the dress to top her look off. She looked ravishing.

The dress was packed up and put into a bag along with the jewels that went with it. When they finally came out of the shop, it was dark and the only lights were the lights of the many billboards, advertisments and shop windows. It looked rather beautiful.

They found themselves in a café not long after they had visited a few more establishments. It was busy with others that were doing late night shopping. They had a table for two and were enjoying each other's company. Lux moved a bit closer and so did Ahsoka. She closed her eyes and he followed suit. Slowly, their lips met and they were deep in a tender kiss.

Some of the people around them were surprised. They knew the order had changed, but it was still a rare thing to see a Jedi with shopping bags, gossiping with and kissing someone.

***

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY AHSOKA!" everyone cheered as she entered the room.

Ahsoka thanked everyone and they started to form conversations. Padme came over and gave her a huge hug before looking at her beautiful red dress.

"My my, Snips, you do look wonderful!" Anikin broke through the croud and stood next to his wife, Luke in his arms.

Ahsoka blushed at all the people that told her this. She wasn't used to being out of her Jedi clothes. She even noticed that both Anikin and Obi-Wan were also out of uniform. Anikin was sporting a black tunic over a white shirt and his usual trousers. Obi-Wan was wearing a faint light green buttoned up blazer and was sitting next to Duchess Satine.

Her mother, Shaak Ti, came forward in a simple blue dress and gave Ahsoka a hug. Ahsoka looked around at the other guests. Senator Riyo Chuchi was there as well, she and Ahsoka were good friends and had looked after each other during the war. Senator Bail Organa had shown up as well, it seemed that Ahsoka meant a lot to many people, even Rex came. It was quite a shame that her best friend was there... Well, former best friend, she couldn't keep calling her her friend when she had been the one to frame Ahsoka for a crime she didn't commit...

Then she saw Lux... He was wearing that light purple suit that he had worn when they first met... God, he looked cute, Ahsoka thought as she went over to him. He turned around and handed her a drink, she was eighteen now and she was old enough to have a few glasses.

This was the first party she had ever had, and she absolutely loved it! She was a respected Jedi Padawan, she had a wonderful Master, she even had her mother back, and now she was drinking and talking with Lux! Could that night get any better? Apparently it could.

When most of the guests had gone, Lux offered to take her back to her place at the temple or she could stay with him at his apartment... Of course, she chose the latter...

***

"Thanks Lux..." She sat down on his sofa.

"That's fine, Soka, you are always welcome here" he sat down next to her and she rested her head on his shoulder.

She fell asleep on him, and he just didn't have the heart to wake her. Slowly but surely, Lux fell asleep with her her.

*** Le time skip

Anikin and Ahsoka ran down the long corridor of the abandoned warehouse. It had been a few years since the war had ended and yet still it was causing problems.

"I can't believe that this droid warehouse is still operational!" She yelled at her Master.

"If you hadn't had turned the damn thing on, it wouldn't be operational!"

Ahsoka turned around and ignited her lightsabers, deflection the blaster blots that came her way. Anikin came to her side and held his hand out in front of him. What was he doing? Why was his lightsaber not in his hand. She gasped as the bolts froze in midair. As soon as the droids noticed this, they stopped shooting.

"Um... Shouldn't we run, sir?" One of the battle droids asked the superior droid next them in it's usual robotic voice.

Before they had time to answer, Anikin sent the blaster bolts hurtling back at them, making them fall down into a pile of scrap metal. Ahsoka stared up at her master in awe of the spectical. She had never seen him willingly give up the chance to use his lightsaber.

"Come on, Snips, the quicker we get out of here and blow up the main production line, the quicker we can get home so you can see Lux again" Anikin smirked at his Padawan as he started to run again. Ahsoka was flustered at the statement.

"Hey, Master!" She ran after him.