Funny Short Story

Hey this has nothing to do with the usual plot. This is just a funny little story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tsuna messed up. They were ambushed and Gokudera was shot.

Him and Yamamoto were sitting in the back seat, his head on Takeshi's lap. Yamamoto was doing his best to try and stop the bleeding.

Tsuna was driving, speeding down the road to the vongola mansion.

Suddenly he swerved. Gokudera groaned. Yamamoto hit his head on the ceiling. "Tsuna!" They groaned in unison.

"Sorry! Squirrel!"

"Just run the damn thing over next time."

"Hayato, that's not very nice."

"You're a mafia boss!"

This bickering continued on until they arrived at the mansion.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A few months later

He swears he has the worst luck. He was just going on a walk on the grounds. How was he to know that he was going to end up being held at gunpoint.

As the rest of the family arrived, they stood there, hesitating on their next action.

Mukuro catches something in the corner of his eye. "What the-!"

All of a sudden, a high pitch cry rings out. Squirrels drop out of the trees, attacking the confused men.

They end up chasing the men off and/or distracted them enough that Reborn took them out.

One furry friend sits in front of Tsuna, obviously having led the attack.

Tsuna recognized it. "Hey! You're the squirrel from months ago. The one I swerved for."

It nods, happy to be remembered.

Reborn chuckles. "It's official,  Dame-Tsuna. You're a Disney princess."

They all laugh as a pout stretched over Tsuna's face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi!
I'm back with this very small story but I couldn't resist.
Hope you enjoyed!
See ya next time!