Infinity

Hi!
Hope you enjoy and sorry for taking so long!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone has the tallymarks. Some have them running up their arm. Some have a lonely one on their wrist. Some have blue tallymarks while others have red.

The point is everyone has tallymarks.

Everyone except Tsuna.

When he was born, the doctors looked on in confusion. His father, who showed up a month later, poked it. His mother, the poor woman, was terrified of what the mark meant and kept it hidden under bandages.

Tsuna figured out fast that others wouldn't understand the mark. He kept the bandages on all throughout his childhood. Even during his training and the Ring Battles. Even while fighting the Milliefiore and the Shimon families.

He never admitted he was afraid if it as well. He could never figure out what it meant. The tallys always represented the amount of lives a person lived. Three marks represented 2 past lives and this one. Four marks represent 3 past lives and this one and so on and so on.

So, what does an infinity mark mean?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He should have expected that he couldn't hide it forever. He should have known the representative battles were a ploy to find the next generation.

He should have known but still was surprised that, after Checkerface's speech, said man pointed out the strange mark with narrowed eyes.

"What is that mark, child?"

Tsuna froze and everyone turned their attention toward him, namely his arm that he held close to his chest.

Checkerface was in front of him in seconds, prying his arm away from him. Tsuna winced at the gasps that rang out. Checkerface wasn't done though. "I have seen plenty of tally marks. Vongola Primo's stretched all across his torso. Even he, though, had a definite number."

Checkerface looks into the brown orbs. "What does it mean, child?"

Tsuna snatched his arm away. "I don't know. I've always had it," Tsuna spat out.
Checkerface gives a slight disappointed look. "Either way, you are too unpredictable.  I'll have to find a different sky." With that he pulls out his gun and shot Tsuna in the forehead.

Everyone stared one for a few seconds before running to him. Checkerface headed back to his previous spot. "I must apologize to those that believed in the reward. You must understand, though, that for this world to live there must be the arcobelano."

A single voice rang out, absolute certainty in its tone. "No."

Checkerface whirled around. "Yes. There is no oth-" His eyes widened to see the person he just shot in the head standing and looking at him.

No, this isn't the same person. This one holds himself with confidence and his eyes speak of wisdom. Were his eyes always that golden?

"No. There are other ways around this problem. You just haven't bothered to look, Kawahira." Molten gold pierced his very soul.

"What are you..."

The brunet gives him a warm smile. "Your worst nightmare."

With that, he pounced.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The aftermath of the battle was terrifying. Even being as one sided as it was. The arena was destroyed. The others had just been able to get to safer grounds befor the true damage began.

They got to the viewing area still very confused.

Yuni spoke first. "What is going on..."

Iemitsu speaks up. "Tsuna has always had that strange mark on him. He hid it under bandages, but it was always there."

"But why?" Fon questions.

Iemitsu shrugs. "We never found out. Tsuna has been the only one with one in the world."

"Wrong. He was one of two." Reborn never turned away from the battle, his voice ringing out.

Everyone turned to him. "What do you mean, kora?!" Collonello yelled.

Reborn turned around and raised up his sleeve. On his wrist lied an infinity symbol.

"EH!!!" Chaos broke out in the room.

"But how...?!"

Verde's voice silenced them. "Why?"

Reborn let his sleeve roll back down. "The truth is I didn't know myself. Not until recently. Not until Tsuna died."

"Then... what did you find out?" An almost scared Skull asks.

"That neither Tsuna nor I are normal, even by mafia standards."

Lal stands up, practically done with the riddles. "Explain now, Reborn. I'm done with this beating around the bush."

From under his fedora, Reborn smirks. "Tsuna and I are reincarnated gods. The gods of life and death to be exact."

Silence. Collonello broke it. "HAHAHA! YOU EXPECT US TO BELIEVE THAT?!!"

A gunshot echoes in the room. Shadows have wrapped themselves around the blond. "Yes, because it's the truth. How else do you explain Tsuna coming back to life after a bullet to the head?" No answer "Yes, we are gods. Tsuna is the god of life and light while I take over the job of death and darkness.

"We have been reincarnated countless of times and almost never remember unless one of us dies. If fate is on our side we stay after death. There are times however where the only way to reunite is in death. This symbol is the representation of the lives we have gone through."

Everyone is frozen with shock. Their innocent little Tsuna was a god. How...?

"Right now Tsuna is angry at Kawahira. He's playing with him. He would have been finished by now, otherwise."

They all looked back toward the battle. We'll just have to wait.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took some getting used to. Tsuna contacted Talbot and got him to make the necessary devices. The arcobelano's were able to grow back to normal size and Verde spend it up so it only took a couple of years. By time of Tsuna's 23 birthday everyone had returned to their original ages (Reborn being 27). It was some surprise when Reborn and Tsuna were found to be dating and, a few months later, engaged.

They continued to act as they had before, as if they weren't gods. Others quickly learned that they weren't passed using that power to protect their family.

They lived all in harmony and chaos and nothing could make them happier.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi!
Sorry, again, for taking so long. I hope this long story makes up for it.
Also, I need to point this out to everyone. These chapters all have the same characters. The same reincarnated gods from the first chapter. Remember, though, that unless one of them dies, they don't remember (with the exception of Knowing).
This is one of the chapters that points back to this but others have hints of it.
I hope you enjoyed.