~Carl Grimes~

~Imagine meeting Carl after breaking into his home~

******

You worked for the wolves as a spy, and today you were ordered to sneak around one of the Alexandrian houses as part of your job. You enjoyed pleasing your people, though you hated butting in on other survivors; you thought it was wrong, and an invasion of privacy.

You snuck through the woods, and over the reinforced fence that belonged to Alexandria, without anyone noticing. You kept your head low, and made your way through an open window of the first house you came across. Finding a rubber ducky on the kitchen floor, you began to regret your snooping. A baby, or at least a child, lived there. Everything else seemed silent, though you made sure to keep your footsteps soft incase of any surprise visitors.

You made your way through a windowed door, leading into what looked like their garage. A bin sat upon a wooden table off to the side, full of what looked like ammo. You hurried over, before quickly stashing each clump into your bag. A creak against the floor board behind you made you stop.

"Drop your bag, and turn around with your hands up," The voice ordered, and you obeyed slowly. After dropping your bag, you spun around with your hands raised in surrender. A boy stood with his gun raised, a bandage rested across his right eye. "Who are you?"

"I-I'm new here," you lied, your voice trembling against your throat as you did so. Out of all of the times you stole from towns, no one had ever caught you.

"My dad would've told me if you were new here. Who are you really? Tell me, or i will pull this trigger."

"M-my name's Y/N. I was alone in the woods, an-and I just-I climbed the fence, okay? I thought, maybe, there would be someone here to help me."

"So you break in to steal our stuff? Then you expect me to help you?"

You sighed, "I'm sorry." Genuinely, you did feel sorry for what you did. Back home, if this were to happen, the Wolves wouldn't hesitate to shoot up the intruder. They were sick like that, but they were your people.

The boy lowered his gun back into his holster, making you scrunch your face in confusion, "I'm Carl Grimes. Come with me."