One Step Back

I've been feeling so much better now that I have Akira. He fills me with so much joy that I was able to end our world tour happier than I've ever been. We all celebrated in the end with champagne but I didn't have any and that's when I found out that Akira had told Kouyou what happened to me. I wasn't angry at him either. It felt good to know that Kouyou was going to be there for me as well. We were on our way back to Japan, back home. I couldn't wait to see Koron. Ms. Akiyama called me to tell me that he had been, to my surprise, behaving very well but that he had missed me. I listened to the message on my phone as I waited for all the people to finish boarding the plane. 

        "Airplane mode, airhead or we're all going down." Akira said, sitting down next to me. I almost wanted to punch him for calling me an airhead but he was too cute for that. The message finished and I put my phone away.

        "We haven't even taken off yet, loser." He laughed and leaned in giving me a quick kiss on the lips. We didn't tell anyone we were close now but it seems that everyone predicted that 'we' would happen. Nothing was official yet but I wasn't going to let him go anywhere. Kouyou was in front of us giving the two of us a teasing grimace. 

        "Gross, why don't you two go to the bathroom and do that."

        "A little cramped don't you think?" Akira commented. I looked at him and Kouyou mouth.

        "We weren't even making out! I hardly think that calls for us to go somewhere private."

        "It'll be fine." Kouyou said, ignoring me. "Taka, is small enough to make it work."

        "Am I being ignored here? And I'm not that small. I can't even call for short!" Kouyou laughed and Akira joined in.

        "Okay, Takanori you're not short." Kouyou turned back around and I laid on Akira's shoulder. The plane started to ascend.

        Once they were gone, I laid there. I laid there exposed to anyone that could come by but I didn't care. I was exhausted, defeatedm and humiliated. And I deserve it. For not fighting hard enough. For letting this happen and the fact that I'm still lying here makes this torture more deservable. I started to get up. I could feel something run down my inner thigh as I got on my feet. It was either their cum or my blood. I couldn't tell. I found my pants. They weren't torn so at least I could hide myself. After I got my pants on I turned the corner to see a faint light down the path back towards the party. I looked behind me and it was all dark. Fear pulled me towards the light and I was there before I even realized it. I saw the pond and it made me sick. I didn't want to come back here every again.

        My body was in so much pain now, I couldn't walk anymore. I sat on the park bench that was near the light pole and I whinced in pain as I sat down. Pain shuddered through my body and I sighed. Tears began to form as I thought about what happened to me and how much I needed to get out of this part of the park. I cried hard. I didn't care who heard me and hopefully no one could hear me. I needed to find Akira and Kouyou. They were still at the party. I got up and ignored the pain that I was running through my body and ran back to the party. Once I was inside, the music was still blaring loudly and people were everywhere. I tried not to touch anyone, saying excuse me as I tried to cross the room. There was a booth that I was sitting in and I left my stuff there. I saw that my bag and things were still there and rushed to check if anything was stolen. I pulled out my phone and tried to call Akira. But it went straight to voicemail. Then I thought about the police. I couldn't go to them. Those guys would come back. I grabbed my stuff and went back out through the front. I couldn't find Kouyou or Akira, so I started to walk home.