You and I...and HIM

Being on a train was different but fun. I looked at my pictures on my phone that I took while I was in Paris. Kouyou saw them too and said they were very nice, putting his around me. Ever since I passed out, everyone has been acting...gentle towards me which is something that I needed right now. Even Yuu was holding back on his frequent teasing. But with all of this, there was only one person that I wanted to take care of me. Akira hasn't really talked to me but has been engaging in conversations that I'm apart of and I;ve tried to talk to him but he would seem hesistant to respond. I shouldn't have fought with him. He was just trying to help and the fact that he loved me, it made everything I did to him worse. 

        "Are we going to eat after we get off the train?" Yuu asked, he was sitting next to Tetsuya, who has been acting very disturbed lately. Does he know that I told Akira about what happened? I was careful not to mention him at all. But maybe he didn't care about that. My heart raced again. I closed my eyes and turned towards the window and watched the French scenery. A river came into view and the water gleamed from the reflextion of the sun. 

        "Pretty, huh?" I heard Akira ask. I turned my head and didn't know he was sitting in front of me. He glanced down and looked about out once I didn't answer right away. I heard him sigh. He was trying even when it was I who told him off.

        "Yes, it's very pretty." I replied, looking at him. He turned to me and held out his hand. I breathed out. I was scared of taking his hand, I didn't want to hurt him again. He began to put his hand away but I grabbed it before he could. I held it tight and smiled at him. "I'm sorry." I whispered. He shook his head.

        "Don't worry about it. I was just scared that we were going to go back to how it was. Not talking to each other." 

        "You can always talk to me. You know that." I wanted him to hug me like he did. "I can't stay mad at you for very long, I realize this now." I confessed laughing a little and he smiled.

        "Good, I don't want you to stay mad at me at all." I noticed Akira expression changed and he put his middle finger up. I looked next to me to see Kouyou smiling at us. 

        "Kouyou, mind your own business." I said, smiling but my face was getting really hot. I looked towards the window, not letting Akira's hand go. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        "Taka? Can we talk?" Tetsuya asked. I looked up at him as I was trying look for some clothes to buy. I backed away a little and started to scan the store for Akira. "He's not in here, so don't worry about him. I need to talk to you, now." 

        "No, stay away from me." I said and began walking away but my arm was grabbed and I was pulled away, my mouth was covered and I was pushed into the bathroom. I was breathing became erratic and backed away from Tetsuya who locked the door. My back hit the wall and I was blocked off as he was inches away from me. 

        "You didn't tell anyone, did you?" He asked, his voice was demonic and instantly brought back terrible memories. I was frozen. I didn't know what to say. "Did you!?" 

        "No! No, I didn't! Please stop." I begged, starting to cry. "I didn't tell anyone. I swear." My phone vibrated and I knew it was Akira. I wanted to scream out but I was too terrified of what would happen if I did. 

        "You're a terrible liar. Are you sure you didn't tell Akira?" An abundant amount of bravery boiled within me and I used all of my strength to push him against a stall door. He fell  and bolted towards the door, unlocking it and yanking it open. I tried to look as normal as possible and I saw Akira towards the entrance. I walked away from the bathroom, forgetting about the clothes that I wanted and grabbed his arm.