20 | Mark

{PLAY NOT TODAY BY BTS TO PLAY ALONG THE MOOD}

"Hey Y/n?"

I turn and was shocked by whom it was

"Mark" "Ohh so u remember me." "How can i forget u." "Ah its a pleasure that u remember me."

My drink came and i start drinking.

"Did u came here with ur overprotective boyfriend?" "Half yes and half no" "Huh?" "Yes, i came here with him but he is not my boyfriend." "Really. So why he was so fucking overprotective with u?" "Don't know." "Lets start again." "Huh?" "Lets just consider that we met today first. Okay" "Okay." "So, hello i am mark tuan." "Hi. I am Y/L/N." "Why did u came here?" "Work. You?" "You will know now." "Huh?"

He walk to the stage where Mr. Choi was standing. He then wishper something in Mr. Choi's ear and he nodded. Mr. Choi grab a mic and ask for everyone's attention.

"May i have ur attention. Okay so as u know this party is for my son who is joining my company. so let me introduce u to my son." Mr. Choi patted mark's shoulder  "He is my son, Mark. He will takeover my company."

My eyes widened and i was shock that Mark is Mr. Choi's son. But he said he is Mark tuan. His surname is tuan so how can he be Mr. Choi's son.

I was thinking when Mark approach me and shake my shoulder and i came to reality.

"So now u know why did I came here?" "But u say ur name is Mark tuan. Choi, Tuan?" "I changed my surname. Choi doesn't go with my name that's why tuan." "Ohhh"

Me and mark was talking when someone approach me.

"I was searching for u everywhere."

It was Jungkook.

"Oh u was busy talking , I was getting bored so I came here to drink."

Jungkook look at mark and his face darken. Mark smirk 

"It looks like we met again." Jungkook smirk back  "We were not done on that time. I guess we will be done today."

I realize the tense atmosphere 

"Ah jungkook. Just forgot what happened." He raised his eyebrows and look at me "He is Mark, and mark this is Jungkook." "I already know him." Jungkook said and glare at him. "Y/n lets eat the dinner and lets go."

I nodded i was about to go but mark held my wrist. I turn and jungkook also turned

"May i have a dance with u at first." mark said "Yes.''

I smiled at him and he took my hand and lead me in the dance floor.

I put my both hands in his shoulder and he place his hands in my waist. We both were dancing according to the music. I look at jungkook he was looking angry somehow. But why he was angry? I ignored him and continue to dance with him.

Our dance finished and i bid goodbye with Mark and went to Jungkook. He looked at me with a angry look and said

"Ohhh Look who is here? You are finally done with ur NEW FRIEND?" He said sarcastically "Why do u hate him so much? He is not that bad." "Oh so now u know him so well that u r defending him. Did u already fall for him?" "Stop it Jungkook. Why r u acting like this?" "Now i am acting?" "Just forgot it.'

I said and made my way towards the table.

Me and Jungkook finished our dinner and went to each other house. He dropped me home. The whole time from the dinner to my house was silent. Me and mark also exchange our numbers. I honestly think he will turn into a great friend.

______________

I woke up and went to the bathroom. I really don't want to go to work today. But i have to. I change into this.

 I change into this

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I ate my breakfast as i waked up too early today and went to his house

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I ate my breakfast as i waked up too early today and went to his house. as usual i bell the ring and ajumaa open the door. She gave me a warm smile and i also gave her a smile. I walked inside but then ajumaa said

"Mr. Jeon is already awake." "What? Am i late?" "No actually when i came here he was already awake and that's unusual because he never woke up this early." "Oh. Umm I should go and pick Mr. Jeon's outfit for today."

I straight went to his closet and picked his outfit and went to his room. I thought he was not there but i was wrong I open the door and he was NAKED

__________________

Hope you like it
Don't forgot to vote
I love you 사랑해 💜💜
~Edited~

JEON JUNGKOOK & WANG Y/Nजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें