13 | Mine

{PLAY CYPHER PT 4 BY BTS TO PLAY ALONG THE MOOD}

We reach the club and i can feel many staring at me. I ignored them and continue to walk beside jungkook. I was walking when someone called me.

i looked at the direction from where the voice came and saw tae waving his hand. 

I wave back and want their

I wave back and want their. I sat on the couch and jungkook followed me and sat on the couch beside jhope. I greeted everyone.

"Hi guys" "Hi Y/n, u look hot." jimin said "Thanks jimin." "Yeah, u look super hot." RM said "Thanks namjoon." "She always look pretty. I think she look hot today but she was looking more hot on the beach day." suga said "Yeah---"

Jhope was about to say something but jungkook cut him off by saying

"Yah can u guys shut up." "Aww, is our jungkookie jealous. Jin said "Why will i jealous. Why will i jealous with u guys and with whom 'Y/n' lol."He chuckled

I feel a little offended by his fucking "LOL" and that chuckle. Am i not that worty to make someone jealous. I cant control myself and asked him-

"What about the Lol and that  chuckle?" He looked at me "That mean Iam not jealous and who will be jealous by u." 'Are u indirectly telling me that no boy will fall for me?" "Think watever  u want."

I clench my fist and looked at him and smirked

"Watch me"

After that I went in the dance and start moving my hips in the rhythm of the music.

I was dancing when i feel someone hand on my waist. I turned and saw a good looking guy.

"I see a hot girl alone. Mind  me if i give company?" "I would........ but after seeing you i changed my mind."

I said as i smirked. He smirked

"I am mark."

"Nice to meet you mark

"Nice to meet you mark. I am y/n." "Will u like to dance with me?" "I am already doind it"

I start to dance seductively in front of him.

I looked at jungkook and saw jungkook giving us death glare. I smirked and wink at him. I was dancing suddenly  mark was leaning in before i could react someone pull me from mark.

I fell on someone hard chest.I look at the owner of the chest and saw jungkook  looking at mark.

He was going to drag me but i feel someone holding my wrist. I stopped my track as a result jungkook also stop. We both look back and saw mark holding my wrist.

"Where the fuck do u thing u r taking her." "I am talking to u nicely. Leave her" "No." "I am again telling u leave her."

Mark chuckle evilly and said

"What will u do if i don't?"

Jungkook harshly pulled me to him as a result I was not in mark grasps. Then jungkook said

"SHE IS MINE."

____________________

Hope you like it
Don't forgot to vote
I love you 사랑해 💜💜
~Edited