#12 DDM He Broke Me Part 2 (Sam)

Y/n pov

" I'm sorry again love" and then he walked away. Way out of my life and I don't even know if I can even look at what he got me.

I walk to find my dad and Uncle Dean in the bunkers kitchen quietly waiting for me.

"Moose jr. are you okay" Uncle Dean got up to go hug me tight

"To be honest I really don't know, but I do know I love Jerome and it was one little mistake that he apparently didn't do."

I sigh and go over to my dad

"What should I do."He looked me straight in the eyes and said

"Baby girl I know how much he means to you and it's not the end of everything just because one thing everyone makes mistakes that's fine cuz we're all human we all deserve a second chance even if it's hard for the other person to give so I say open the present see what it is and tell him how you truly feel."

I start to tear up knowing he's right and that I can't can't live without Jerome and it's time for me to start forgiving and to see the good instead of just remembering them for one bad thing.

So I got up the courage to come over and pick up the box. It wasn't a very big box but it wasn't small either it was made with light blue and yellow coloring it was beautiful but what was inside the box was even more. It was a golden snitch necklace that looked like a locket of some sort and I found it really sweet because he took me on our first date to see one of the movies.
I also realized after looking at it for a while that he is my best friend and he is the one that I truly truly love and no one is going to take that away from us ever.

"Hey Dad I'll be back okay I have to go fine a really cheesy boy" I laughed to myself and made my way out the door.

A/N How is this for my first time back in a while I hope to make a part 3 of this soon and to catch up on requests thank you for being patient with me and ask me some questions in the comments please