Chapter 1

The day was cold as usual, at least it was for a certain Angel.

He had lost his own son 3 years ago, and had begun working endlessly. He has abandoned his human form by suicide, had forsaken emotions, and had sealed what was left of his kindness away.

He had forsaken his old name Alex, now just being called Light.

God was pleased that Light had become something more ruthless, more powerful, and more cold than his bother would ever dream of doing to him. Though there were some complications along the way, one being that brat he adopted. That boy had become a pain in God's side for years, but he came up with a idea that would rid him of that pesky pirate.

He had made a agreement with his brother Satan to kill Onao, The Angel Of Light's adopted son. So they set a trap for Onao, letting him believe that a demon hoard had taken Light hostage, and the Angelic army could not break though the demonic lines. So Onao went taking several heroes with him, Kazuto Kirigaya, Asuna Yuuki, Alphonse Elric, Poe, Astrub Knight, Neco Calderon, Yui Kirigaya, Hollow Onao, and a girl with purple hair.

They were ambushed by demons and angels, most died in battle while only a few people escaped. Onao had bought time for them to escape, fully using his powers to their limit. He held his ground for 8 hours, but in the end he was overwhelmed by the Armies of Heaven and Hell.

When Light found Onao, he was too late. Onao's body his put on a cross his hands were cut off, he was missing his legs, and his eyes were gouged out. His face had been all but torn off, his chest has become only bones, and his hair had become a snow white color.

Light had broken down at the sight of this, and he lost his mind. Back with his human body he ran a knife into his chest, right in front of his human family. He died only after 12 minutes due to heart failure, when he came to Heaven to complete his mission. He had become a emotionless being, he lost all interest in the council though he still attended it.

The other council members were worried about him, but he always said "I'm fine, stop asking" but on the inside he was always screaming out in pain, he lost everything he cared for.

And truly He had nothing to live for.

End of chapter 1