Chapter 2

Light began to make his way to God's throne, today he was going to be given a mission. It had been about a month since he took out his last spirit, all he remembered of that mission was Chestnut hair.

As Light neared the throne room, his adopted sister burst out of the room angered by something. She looked at Light and glared at him, Light ignored this and continued to the throne room.

When he entered, he saw a screen showing a girl with purple hair, red eyes, and a red hair band across her forehead.

"Is this my target master?" Light asked, bowing his head as he turned to God's throne.

"Yes it is, that is Yuuki Konno. She has been marked down for soul destruction, she has defied my orders to come to Heaven. All to watch over her sister figure, so I want you to deal with her."

Light nodded, understanding his orders.

"Understood master, I will make sure she is dealt with."

[Timeskip]

When Light arrived to where Yuuki was last spotted, he found himself having flashbacks to the past.

[Flashback]
"Alex, before I go promise me something."

"What is it?"

A young girl with purple hair put her hand on Alex's cheek, he couldn't make out her face but he knew it someone he cared for.

"Protect our children, no matter what. Even if you have to lay down your own life, please do not for them, but for me"

[Flashback end]

Light pushed this memory off, focusing on the mission at hand.

He soon found himself in front of a certain house, he knew who lived there and he hated them. He blamed them for the death of Onao, only due to the fact that they survived.

He spotted a young girl with black hair, black hair, wearing a white dress outside. He was disgusted at the sight of her, for she once was the Angel Of Love. But she retired to a human for to stay with her adopted parents, she was playing with a man with Black hair, black eyes, wearing a black blazer.

Light was invisible to most humans, but those with strong souls could see him. So when Yui spotted him, she hid behind the corner of the house.
It was good for her, cause if she got in Light's way she wouldn't be alive.

"Pathetic" Light said, walking into the house.

He soon spotted his target, she was hovering over a girl with Chestnut colored hair, blownish eyes, and was wearing a dress that was a combonation of Red and White.

Light growled at the sight of her, he felt anger for she had abandoned her past lover The Angel Of Power Sugou. She had claimed he had raped her after the events of a game, but he was proven innocent by God himself in Heaven's eyes. But that was not enough for the world of man, they believe her and arrested Sugou.

"Yuuki Konno, on orders from God himself you will either come with me, or have your life extinguished." Light Proclaimed, gaining the attention of both girls.

End of chapter 2