The pencil cut gown has turtle neck and it has transparent long sleeves. The gown covered my body from neck up to my toes. I shook my head. What kind of dress is this? It's beautiful but I look like a nun on this dress.

I walked closer to the mirror as I pulled my hair in a perfect bun. Some strand of my hair were cascading on my nape. I let the strands of hair that fell alone and continued on fixing my bun. 

A small smile appeared on my lips when I saw that the cascading strands of my hair on my nape have color dark brown. I took the hair cuticle that I bought in Italy with glitters and put that on the strands of hair that fell.

Hmmm. Pretty. I commented on my reflection and went out of the room.

When I got out of the room, I remembered that Lisa's friends are not here. They left after Christmas. Maybe they noticed Lisa's mood that's why they decided to leave and said that they're just going to follow in Busan before New Year. Are they also there in the Charity Ball? I hope that Jeongyeon is there, so that I can apologize at what Lisa did a few days ago.

When I got out of the room, I started looking for Lisa and found her at the living room. She looks strikingly gorgeous with her color dark gray tuxedo.

I think she heard my footsteps cause she look at my direction. My heartbeat was as loud as the thunder on the stormy sky when I saw how gorgeous Lisa is with her tuxedo.

As if she is a magnet cause I can't stop myself from walking towards her. I only stopped at moving forward when our bodies are only a few inches away from each other. I can feel her body heat like the blazing sun in summer.

"You look beautiful." Her eyes was full of admiration while looking at me.

I blushed at her compliment. "Thank you." I took her neck tie and I fixed it "There." I patted her chest. "Perfect."

Lisa grinned in delight. "Do you find me gorgeous, Jennie?"

I nodded. No need to lie. She really looks gorgeous at her tuxedo. Her hair was neatly brush and her brown doe eyes glisten in satisfaction as she raked a hot stare over my body.

"Beautiful dress." She commented.

I rolled my eyes. "Beautiful? Lisa, look at my dress. I look like a nun in this dress."

A satisfied smile appeared on her lips. "Your body parts need to be covered to not attract any attention from the men in the Charity Ball. I am the only one allowed to see your body." She snake her hands around my waist and pulled me to her, pressing my breast on her chest. "It's for my eyes only. Understand?"

I fought my eyes not to roll. "Lisa, how many times to I have to tell you that I am not yours?"

Her eyes darkened. "You're mine. Period."

I rolled my eyes. She is so annoying. Even though I already told her so many time that I am not hers, she is still forcing it. It's so frustrating as hell! As if she is insulting me. Did she ever think that I won't ever be her property especially now that she has a girlfriend? She keeps on saying that I am hers. I'm getting irritated cause it is not even true.

"Come on, let's go." She took my hand and she guided me out of her condo.

When we reach the parking lot of the condominium, my eyes bulged when Lisa guides me toward a black limousine.

"Good evening, Ma'am Lisa." A guy who seems to be the driver greeted Lisa when we were near at the limousine.

"Good evening to you to Namjoon." Lisa greeted back with a smile on her lips. "Oh, Namjoon," She faced me to the driver. "This is Jennie, my girlfriend. Jennie, this is Namjoon our family driver." She introduce the driver to me.