Day 4

I woke up in his arms. I couldn't help but smile and reading over this journal I realized that I've been smiling a lot. It's weird we're not even officially together but he knows exactly what to do to make me smile. Like after a minute or two of waking up he kissed my ear and I snuggled close.

"Good morning." I sensed the tiredness in his voice and it's the sexiest thing I've heard.

"Good morning."

I decided to turn and face him and we stared into each other’s eyes for a while.

"Would you like some breakfast? I can cook you something."

"My girl cooking me breakfast. How could I pass that up?"

I smiled. "I'll be right back."

Quickly, I kissed him and made my way to the kitchen. I tried my hardest to not squeal because he called me ‘his girl’. HIS GIRL

I got the eggs out of the refrigerator and cracked open three and after adding salt, pepper and cheese to the eggs, I got started on the hash browns and bacon. After the hash browns were brown and the bacon was nice and crisp, I started on the eggs and once those were done I carried a tray back to the bedroom.

"Happy, uh... Saturday!"

Damon laughed and sat up as I placed the tray on the bed and then I crawled under the covers.

"Do you usually eat in bed?"

"No, not really I just eat on the couch since its closer."

He laughed again and I swear I love his laugh. I noticed a piece of bacon in my face and I took a bite just to be polite, but I don't like being fed; something about it makes me feel weird. Damon sat the tray to the side once our plates were empty and I swear I don't know how but I'm straddling his lap and we're kissing.

"I'm your girl huh?"

He kissed me again and it's extremely difficult for me to not moan out his name.

"Only if you want to be."

"Would you like me to be?"

"Very much so."

I smiled (again). "Then I guess I am."

"Great."

Our lips moved together again and my skin cooled when I felt his hands slide their way up my shirt. He wrapped his arms around my bare back and he held me with such protection that it makes me forget my own name.

We both jumped as a loud crash erupted in our ears and it not only breaks the plates but it also breaks the mood. In a way I was glad because things would've went far if it didn't happen and I was willing.

"Shit"

"Are you crazy, woman? You don't pick up glass with your hands."

"Oh I'm sorry, I'll just use my feet."

Damon laughed then he picked me up and placed me on the bed while he left the room. I crossed my arms under my chest and waited until he returned with my broom. I watched as he swept up the glass and I started to wonder what sex with Damon would feel like. I've only had sex with one other guy (my ex Grayson), but we had sex enough times for me to actually know what I'm doing. He looks like he'll be gentle but something tells me he likes it rough. Maybe our first time together would start off sweet then end rough. Yeah, I think that's it.

I was in such deep though that I only snapped out of it because he was waving his hands in my face.

"Earth to Bonnie." He laughed when I return back to earth. "What were you thinking about?"