28. "Leave."

(Justin Bieber)

My body shook as the nurse bombarded me with questions about what happened. Memories flashed through my mind of yesterday.

"Stop." I whimpered, covering my ears.

Where was Gracie when I need her? Oh yeah, she doesn't love me. My heart ached at the thought but I shook it off. Mommy was in the cafeteria getting water so she couldn't help me.

"You're going to have to tell us sometime." the ugly nurse spat.

Suddenly the door bursted open and Gracie stomped in.

"Jus-" she raised her eyebrow as the nurse tried to shoot her an innocent smile.

I turned my head to the right to see the nurse about to grab my arm.

I screeched and crawled backwards until my back hit the headboard.

"Leave." Gracie growled and my eyes widened.

I've never seen her so angry. The nurse scurried away which left me with Gracie. She stepped toward me but I shrunk down, hoping she wouldn't hurt me. She frowned and slowly ran her knuckles against my left cheek. I melted at the gentle gesture and leaned into her touch.

She wasn't here to hurt me like that scary guy.

"Justin..." she sighed.

I looked up at her curiously.

"If you're gonna tell me you don't love me no more, please don't." I whispered and she shook her head.

She suddenly placed her lips on mine and I instantly knew this wasn't mouth to mouth. It was a kiss. Mommy told me about these. She said that if I really felt it, I should kiss back. So I did.

I ran my fingers through her soft hair and accidentally let out a moan. She pulled away and I felt my cheeks heat up. It's not my fault it felt really good.

"I love you." she mumbled and my eyes widened.

"M-me too." I grinned.

She pecked my lips and smiled at me. The door opened and mommy walked in.

"Mommy!" I squealed. "Gracie loves me!"

Mommy raised an eyebrow and I nodded.

"She really does! Look!" I kissed Gracie and pulled away with a wide grin.

Mommy smiled at us. "Aww. You two are so cute together!"

She walked to us and hugged us both.

"Picture!" she pulled out her phone.

-------

Literally didn't know what I was writing but whatever. I know it sucks, don't kill me!

Hope you liked the chapter

XxLove you guysxX

-Ally