nine

••••

••••

mingyu was currently sitting in his living room waiting for wonwoo to arrive. he was pretty upset since wonwoo didn't contact him to come help him. probably offering for help was creepy? he doubts that. mingyu was pretty excited and nervous, the boy kept getting up to check his window, which gave him the view of the building entrance. on one of his many trips to the window he saw an unfamiliar car park in front of his building. soon enough he saw wonwoo exit the car with another guy as well.

"what the hell...i thought seungkwan said he didn't have boyfriend," mingyu muttered under his breath. he has a habit of talking to himself.... doesn't everyone?

the boys walked towards the trunk of the car and pulled out two big boxes. he figured wonwoo didn't bring everything with him. mingyu was about to go down and help but that would weird. especially since wonwoo never called him downstairs to help. soon enough they were walking towards the building and mingyu's phone began to ring. it was finally wonwoo calling...

"hello?" mingyu heard him say,"it's wonwoo, i'm downstairs, do you think you can open please?".

"yeah, sure," mingyu replied. after he hung up, he ran to the door lock system and buzzed them in.

he opened the front door and waited outside just to make sure wonwoo sees where he is. mingyu never showed him the apartment or building. he just gave him the address, level number, apartment number, and lock code. obviously he couldn't use the key pad due to lack of hands but soon enough they arrived. mingyu waved at them and they walked over to him with bright smiles.

"hey!" wonwoo's friend or boyfriend said. he felt his stomach drop when he noticed wonwoo looking at his 'friend' with a genuine smile.

"hey mingyu this my friend, jeonghan, i don't think you guys have met before," wonwoo jerked his head at jeonghan.

"just a friend?" jeonghan gasped at wonwoo who rolled his eyes. mingyu held his eye roll, he gets it no need to rub that they're dating in his face.

"he's my best friend and uhm do you mind showing us the room?" wonwoo asked politely.

"yeah yeah, come in," mingyu stepped aside for them to enter.

"woah you have a really nice apartment," wonwoo said and jeonghan agreed. we have a nice apartment...

"thank you, the room is this way," mingyu quickly walked over to what used to be seokmin's room and opened it.

"this room is huge..." wonwoo gasped and mingyu chuckled," i guess it is," then the boys proceeded to place the boxes down.

mingyu walked out and he over heard wonwoo sighing in relief.

"so?" he heard wonwoo say.

"he's fucking handsome, you should totally try talking to him," jeonghan said. mingyu's eyes widen, he decided to step away and not listen to their conversation.

although he would listen to some intense conversation....but that isn't like him. mingyu walked over to the couch and sat down,"hey mingyu,"he heard someone from the room yell. mingyu sort of grunted lowly but walked back to the room.

"yes?" he asked, jeonghan shinned a bright smile at him,"i know we just met and all but would mind doing wonwoo the favor of taking him furniture shopping?" he politely asked. mingyu nodded and jeonghan walked over to him and patter his shoulder.

"thank you! i must go now, see you later guys," jeonghan said and left the two new roommates alone. they awkwardly smiled at each before turning away and doing their own thing.

what was going to happen next was totally unexpected...