two

••••

••••

it was another slow day at the bookstore wonwoo worked at. 'Boom Books' was the name of the store, he probably read almost none of the books except the comic and poetry section of the store. he really only got the job to pay off his student loan, the salary wasn't bad for a book shop. although the owner, mr.min, allowed him to stay in the back room, he wanted an actual home. wonwoo planned on becoming a game designer but he honestly had to pay off his loan before focusing on such in his opinion.

"good mor-" wonwoo said but stopped as he looked up and noticed that it was just seungkwan walking in.

"wow i can't even get a good morning. i should report you to your manger," seungkwan said, wonwoo just rolled his eyes at him.

"i am the manager, anyway if you didn't bring me anything get out," he said and seungkwan gasped.

"there goes your 5 star store review," seungkwan did a fake hair flipped.

"no one comes in either way so your review would be useless," wonwoo replied and focused on his phone.

"i came because i heard something interesting but i guess the elderly doesn't like chit chatting with younger people," seungkwan said with a fake smile and started to walk towards the door to leave.

"wait," wonwoo placed his phone down,"would i benefit from it?" wonwoo asked. seungkwan pursed his lips and looked around the store before nodding.

"alright spit your shit," wonwoo said and seungkwan proceeded to tell him about a soon to be vacant room nearby.

"so let me get this straight...your boyfriend has a friend who knows someone with a nice apartment nearby with only having to pay $500 for rent?" wonwoo asked with a glint of hope in his eye.

"did i just not say that?" seungkwan said but nodded.

"do you know this person? you know before making you ask hansol for his number and me ending up in a murder investigation," he said.

"so dramatic but obviously i know him! he's really cute and tall, you'll like him," seungkwan winked at him. wonwoo pondered for a while before telling seungkwan that he wants the person's contact info.

"ciao bello! i'm going to go meet vernon! i'll text you later," seungkwan said as he walked to the exit. he stopped at the window and waved bye then continued his path to his destination.

wonwoo really hopes he gets this person's contact information, he's been wanting a bigger space to live in. especially the rent isn't something you can find in seoul. this news made his day a lot more better and attitude happier.