four

••••

••••

"guess what," wonwoo said walking into jisoo's apartment. the security guard knows wonwoo so he's buzzed in without having to call the boys. he also knows the spare key is above the door frame.

"you have a boyfriend!" shouted jeonghan from the bathroom.

"no," wonwoo sighed.

"then what?" said jisoo coming out from the bathroom with damp hair followed out by a jeonghan with also damp hair. this isn't even surprising to him anymore, it's a regular thing.

"i think i might move," wonwoo plopped on the couch with a smile. both guys smiled at him and clapped,"where are you moving to?" asked jisoo.

"some guy's apartment; we're discussing a few things today," wonwoo said and jeonghan smirked at his boyfriend.

"a guy i see...have you met before? wait do we know him?" jeonghan rushed over to wonwoo who shook his head and said,"it's my first time meeting him."

"is it safe there? you know we have an extra room here if you don't want to move in with a complete stranger..." jisoo trailed off.

"no thanks, we already spoke about this i don't want to intrude in your sexual conducts," wonwoo cringed and the boys laughed.

"well you're always welcomed to stay here," jisoo said and wonwoo smiled at him,"what time are you guys meeting?" he then asked.

"like twelve, we're going to go eat lunch, and i'm going to pay," wonwoo said. the boys gasped at what he said, whenever they ask him to pay he says no.

"yeah yeah get over it," wonwoo laughed and the boys glared at him. he checked his phone to see the time and realized that he should be on his way to meet mingyu. he stopped by the boys place to see what they were up to and inform them on this moving thing.

"alright i'm leaving now, i also wanted a bottle of water so," he said heading towards the kitchen grab a water,"see ya losers," he said and left.

"wow he really just left..." jisoo said and looked at jeonghan who didn't seem to care. wonwoo happily walked to the restaurant. he took a look at the restaurant before heading inside and inhaled deeply before entering. you got this wonwoo...

"good afternoon sir, do you have a reservation?" a waitress asked him as soon as he entered,"uhm is there a person named mingyu? i was sup-" he was cut off by the waitress.

"if you can follow me, i'll take you to your table," she said, he glared at her but followed her. wonwoo took a big sip of his water and suddenly the waitress stopped; he was greeted by a guys back.

"excuse me sir, you're guest arrived," the waitress said and the guy turned around, this made wonwoo choke on his water. the waitress left leaving a choking wonwoo and worried mingyu alone. mingyu is something he did definitely didn't expect...handsome

"are you okay?" asked a worried mingyu and wonwoo just nodded while coughing his soul out.

"i'm sorry," wonwoo said after catching his breath.

"nono it's okay, please take a seat," mingyu said and all wonwoo could do was listen but stare at him with a blank face. this is going to be a long lunch...