Chapter 17

Sung Mae's P.O.V

Yay! I got a P.O.V!

Anyways back to reality......

After the training Yun Jae told us that she will stay to practice some more. So we decided to leave her.

We decided to go back immediately to the dorm since we are really tired like we carried a truck for the whole day.

So when we arrive to our dorm we take turns on who will use the bathroom next. Well after the so called 'before sleeping ritual' we all went to our respective rooms.

I immediately lay down.

Sooo tiring.

I feel like dying anytime.

But atleast I'm not that mentally stressed out or something.

I'm soo thankful for that.

*ZZZZzzzzzzzz*

"I don't care, eh-eh-eh-eh-err *hic* I don't care eh-eh-eh-eh-err, BOOYY *hic* I don't careee!!!!!" I heard someone sing.

O.o

Gosh, that's Yun Jae!

I snapped out of bed and I saw Min Young and Yu Na in shock faces too.

"Yu-yu-yu-yun Jae-ah, why are you drunk?" Yu Na asks. I've never seen her nervous like this.

She is really the one closest to Yun Jae out of us three. 

I always chime in when she starts soething like teasing our wonderful maknae.

"Druuuuuuunnkkkkkkk?!!!!! I'm noooooottttccchhhh drunkkk. I'm sho noootchhh drunkk." Yun Jae answered.

She is definitely drunk.

I can even smell  the scent of alcohol coming from her mouth.

She sat on the sofa and again another round of drunken Yun Jae's vocal skills.

"I'm ssshhhhoooo shtuppeedddd, I'm shhhhoooooo shtuupiidddd in Loooovvvveee!" 

What is wrong with her?

I mean she is never like this.

She is always composed and she never ever drinks alcohol. She just drinks when she is told to.

She is the most obeyful child I know. 

She then looks at us with gloomy eyes yet her face is smiling.

"Aaaisssshhhh, kweanchanayooooo*hic* go back to *hic* sleeepppp*hic* I'm suuppperrr fineee."  She tried convinced us by saying that.

But

.

.

.

Our maknae is NOT okay.

because I saw her tears as she sleeps.

*sigh*

"Yu Na," I called.

Yu Na's eyes were full of worry like a mother's.

"Has she.... told you...... anything, about her parents or........ love life since our teachers told us about our debut?"  I ask her.

She shook her head calmly.

"She kind of avoids love, you know? But I can sense she likes Gi Kwang sunbae. But there is something bothering her."  She told me. Yu Na can read Yun Jae perfectly that's why she knows when to push her buttons.

"I think it's her family."  I told them

Well the only thing that stops Yun Jae is her parents.

We all know Yun Jae likes Gi Kwang sunbae.

That's pretty obvious but she is definitely the denial queen.

I know Gi Kwang sunbae likes her too.

The way he looks at her.

The act of like being her knight in shining armor when she was told to dance solo and she's shaking.

"Kwon Hyun Su, babo."  We heard Yun Jae whispered.

O.o

K-k-k-k-kwon Hyun Su?

        ( _ _ ) - Min Young

( - -) (~ ~) (- - )

 Me    Y.J     Y.N

Did I heard her right?

"What did she just say?"  Min Young asks.

"Kwon Hyun Su, babo."  I immitated.

 "There is no doubt that Kwon Hyun Su is a fool."  Yu Na says in a joking manner.

"We all know that, but the way she says it......" Min Young's voice trailed off.

"Kids let's just talk about it some other time. WHEN Yun Jae is ready. WHEN we can ask all sorts of questions." I decided and they looked at me.

We all got worried eyes.

We just let Yun Jae laying on the couch because she'll vomit if we move her.

I went back and lay down. 

All I know now is that Kwon Hyun Su has something to do here.

Maybe it has something to do when Hyun Su talked to our Yun Jae.

Is it?

Or am I wrong?

Or is it just becuase Yun Jae despise him too much?

Or can Yun Jae like him?

O.O

O.o

No, that can't be.

Yun Jae never liked someone except for Gi Kwang sunbae.

Then why?

Why did she say that?

AN

End of Chapter 17! Sung Mae getting some ideas but will she or has she found the right idea?

See you next chapter....

Sorry its a late chapter I did alot in school.