Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Hi, I'm Park Yun Jae, I'm 18 years old. I'm the so called Ms. Nerd in school, since I am the valedictorian ever since pre - school. Three years ago I and my friends started to love K - Pop and three years ago, we started to train in Cube entertainment. At school, only me and my friends know that we're training and no one knows in my family that I'm going to be an idol, i hope.

I'm having recess with my friends, Lee Sung Mae, main dancer and leader Goo Min Young, lead dancer and singer, Jang Yu Na, main singer and second in command, and of course me, Park Yun Jae, maknae, rapper, lead singer and a sloppy dancer. I'm working with my dancing skills, but still I admit I'm just for singing and acting.

Anyways back with our recess time.

"Dongsaeng,"Yu Na unni called.

"De, unni?" I ask innocently.

"I was asking if you're family still doesnt know about.... you know" She replied in a low and concerned voice.

"Ahh, de, they still doesn't know about that."

"Do you plan to tell them?" Sung Mae unni asks.

" Anio, for sure they will tell me that I should not waste my brain and go to med school or something." I told her reluctantly.

"Ahh, hajiman aren't they suspecting?"Yu Na unni asks.

"As long as I give a report card with sealing grades, they wont care."

"Dongsaeng," Min Young unni spoke up, that's new, she is mostly quiet and doesn't meddle with our conversation.

We looked at each other, me, Yu Na unni, and Sung Mae unni, is there something wrong? It's very unusual for her to speak up.

"De, unni?"

"Tell them what you love to do, tell them you like this and tell them they have nothing to do with this"

"Eh?"

"Dongsaeng, this is the advice I can give. Tell them, if they understands, they really love you and if not, they're narrow minded people who cannot accept us, youngsters. If they disagreed, move out."She told me with her face full of pure calmness, yet I feel scared because her gaze and voice is drop dead serious.

I gulped and I nodded. Move out? But if I move out where will I live? Aish.... anyways, I'll try, maybe it'll work out.

After recess I headed to my next class, while walking I heard girls gossips that B2ST is here. Omo! I immediately wore my nerdy glasses and I also tied my hair. The oppas quite know us since we're the 2nd youngest group to train.

As I secretly went to my classroom, the screams, squeals and giggles are coming closer. Waahhh, dont tell me they're coming here,here.

"Ya, Nerd." Someone called and I looked up. It's Kwon Hyun Su, the bad boy. He always asks me if I could do his projects and homeworks. What can I do? He threatens to make my last year a living hell. Of course I will do what he wants, but not all the time since my father is a powerful person.

"De?" I ask, acting innocent.

He smirked then he placed a pile of homework on my table. Aigoo, aish!!!! This guy, he's really going to get something. Wait and see.

He was about to go when I gave his pile of homework to him.

"What the?"

"Ya, Kwon Hyun Su, I'm not your slave here. Do your homeworks and projects yourself. You DONT rule this school. arasso?"I told him. Very brave Yun Jae, now he's red because of anger. I think i'm going to fall because he almost hit my face. I was saved by my unnis. My unnis are the only people who can scare Hyun Su, because all of them knows martial arts and I dont, but they're teaching me.

I almost felt relieved but they saw us.

Author's Note:

Sorry it's kind of boring...