Chapter 2

They saw us. But gratefully they just ignored us since the same things happen in school. I almost died! Waahhhh, thank God they did not recognize us. My unnis told Hyun Su to not bother me again. Kyaa!!! Free atlast!

B2ST came to our school to be interviewed in our radio broadcast later this afternoon. They visited every room to announce that.

Dismissal Time

The day's almost over in school, but for us, Sung Mae unni, Min Young unni, and Yu Na unni, it's not yet over since we have to practice until midnight. Well actually it's not really all of us who will be up until midnight. Only me because I feet are both left and I need to work my butt off with the homeworks, to sum it all I will sleep until 3 in the morning again and wake up at 5 in the morning to jog and prepare for school. Can you imagine 2 hours of sleep, that's amazing! Even without Hyun Su's homeworks I'll still sleep for only 2 hours. T.T

"Aish, life is soo tiring!" I exclaimed.

"You're still having the 2 hours a day sleep?" Yu Na unni asks.

I just nodded.

While walking towards Cube Ent. we stopped at a store to buy our food and drinks, so that we wont go out later. Hmmmm.... What should I buy? water, juice or soda? I just grabbed a bottle of water and a pack of seaweed.

After we paid for the food we bought we immediately went to the Dance Practice Room to practice. Today we have a special teacher, G.NA. She taught us the steps of Black and White and then she let us practice by ourselves. Of course I'm the only one having a hard time. TT^TT. I'm soo thankful that I have my unnis to help me.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

After we practiced for about an hour, we danced Black and White with G.NA. She's really great and I wish I could dance like her. Sometimes - no, most of the time - I got a sermon form our real teacher, not our special teacherr because I am not that good and that I should just quit because it's been 3 years and I still dont know how to dance gracefully and properly.