Chapter 11

*The Next Day*

I woke up 5 in the morning. 

Last night before I go to sleep, I recieve a call from the president.

He said that today we will have a practice with B2ST, and G.NA at exactly 8:00 in the morning.

3 more hours - _______-

I want to sleep but my mind doesn't let me.

The conversation last night with YeoSeob sunbae, and the president and now, the practice with B2ST and G.NA.

Yes, it's pathetic, I know, I'm stressed because of the practice with B2ST because Gi Kwang sunbae is there.

Of course he will be there, duh! He's a B2ST member and the main dancer.

I'm really stressed right now. 

Tsch. Yun Jae! Fighting, okay?! So what if you're sloppy? So what if...... if....... if........

"SO WHAT IF GI KWANG SUNBAE IS THERE?" I thought.

"Really?"  I heard someone at my back.

I turned around, I saw Min Young unni.

Did I just say that thought outloud?

"I heard your conversation with YeoSeob sunbae last night. How? When I was passing through your room, I heard it. I have good hearing."

"Unni, I'm stressed."

"I know. Our maknae is really stressed mentally."

*sigh*

"When we went home last night, you were talking to Yu Na unni, I felt sadness in your voice. Right now, Yun Jae, you need to set those heart confusing feelings. All you need to do now is to think of our debut. Our blood and sweat for 3 years will depend on the sucess rate of our debut."

Min Young unni is right. Set those problems aside and concetrate on our debut. 

I hugged Min Young unni and I went to my room and grabbed some clothes and I went out side to jog.

Jogging in the morning is one of my favorite things to do when I can.

Letting the cool wind touch my face I suddenly bumped into someone.

"Ouch." I said because I hit my head.

"Mianhaeyo."  He said. He because of the voice. I looked up to see his face.

It's

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jun Hyung sunbae.

"No, I should be the one to be sorry. Jeseonghamnida."

He chuckled.

"Waeyo?"

"Nothing. Ms. Rapper, treat Mr. Main Dancer well, okay?"

"Eh?"

"Why, don't you like Lee Gi Kwang?" He teased and he lowered his face to mine.

"What kind of question is that?"

"The kind of question you should answer immediately before I call Mr. Main Dancer."