Chapter 3

11:00 PM - End of voice lesson

After the voice lesson, I think my throat got sore.

"Dongsaeng, are you going to practice some more?" Sung Mae unni asks.

"De, unni. I need to prove sonsaengnim that I did not waste 3 years to become a sloppy dancer. Fighting!" I told her full of hope.

"De, Fighting!"  my 3 unnis chorused.

As I watch my unnis walk home, I feel jealous, because all of them are great dancers almost like Minzy of 2NE1 and they can sing and act too. But most of all I'm jealous because their parents accepts their choice - being a K - Pop idol. Their parents dont care if they have high or low grades, they're just supporting them in everyway they can. While my parents treat me like I'm their puppet, that I should obey their commands.

I went to the Dance Practice room and I turned on my laptop for music. As the music bang my ears to death I tried to immitate the steps in B2ST's Shock. As the song played the chorus, i'm having a hard time to follow the steps. Then I decided to turn the music off and practice the steps slowly.

"You can do it Park Yun Jae!" I cheered myself.

"Yes, you can do it, Park Yun Jae!" someone cheered.

When I turned around I saw.... O.O

Author's Note:

I have a bias in B2ST, that person is the one who cheered Yun Jae. Guess who... :)