Daddy🍆
Wait really 😮
xxxx bangtan st.

Tae🥵
Wow you're really close I'm like two minutes down the street I'll be there soon ;)
I'll help daddy feel batter
Better*
Fuck I ruined that

Daddy🍆
You kinda did 😐
come and suck my dick
I love you calling me daddy😍
i think ima cum💦

Tae🥵
Don't cum, wait for me ;)

***

Jungkook was about to answer when he heard a knock on my door. He hopped up and ran to the door fast as he could.

He opened the door and saw Tae standing there with a smile. He didn't hesitate and pulled the older into the house, closing the door.

He looked at Taehyung with lust filled eyes before pulling him into to a rough kiss. Tae immediately kissed back practically melting into the younger's touch. Tae put his arms around the boys neck smiling into the kiss.

He loved how the older's lips molded to his. He grabbed Taehyung's ass causing the older to moan, he took the chance to slip in some tongue. The red haired boy didn't even try to fight as he let the younger explore his mouth.

He picked up the older boy so he had his legs wrapped around his waist. They didn't break the kiss as he carried the older to his bedroom.

He climbed on top of the beautiful boy, who was now under him. He pulled off the shirt and admired his body. He threw the shirt across the room and started to kiss the boy again, though this time he trailed down to the boys jaw.

He moved lower leaving dark hickeys, he reached the boys sweet spot causing him to moan a raspy,"J-Jungkook."

His moans were like heaven to his ears, he was starting to leak precum, "Tae I need you, now."

Taehyung focus
The boy immediately did as he was told and got onto his knees. Tae saw the bulge threw the boys pants and started to unzip them. He pulled down the boys pants and boxers admiring the youngest huge dick.

He grabbed the boys shaft and pumped while placing his mouth on the tip. He licked the tip then started bobbing up and down. He felt hands entangle his hair so he took off his hand as the younger pushed him down making him engulf at least 7 inches.

He gagged and his eyes stared eating making the both of the boys moan. He sent vibrations down the younger shaft making him throw back his head.

"G-God I'm s-so close," the younger said. He bobbed up and down a few more times before hearing a moan and feeling a warm liquid fill up his mouth.

"Wow baby you're amazing," the younger said wiping some cum off the corner off the boys mouth.

"we should work on the project now," he whispered getting up and putting his shirt back on. He looked in the mirror on Jungkook's wall and saw hickeys all over his neck.

"Fuck," Taehyung whispered to himself secretly admiring the marks he was given, "Why'd you have leave so many, I like them but my mom is going to be on my ass."

"Don't worry they'll be gone in a few days, but let's keep this quiet it'll be our little secret," Jungkook said walking behind him wrapping his arms around the red haired boys waist , sucking at his neck again.