7: Because Science

Loki sulked around as he watched the two scientists have more fun then he thought was really necessary. He was a god. A god who could get them home in no time at all. But no. Their pride was to much. It was something he could at least admire with these puny mortals, but he could not go home empty handed. The Avengers would help his brother kill him. And despite faking his death several times. True death isn't in his plans.

   "If we," Stark spoke excitedly as Banner nodded along chiming in when necessary. "But we also have to factor in, but then again it could throw the whole equation in the wrong direction." Loki did not understand a single scientific sentence coming from these two men. It was fragmented at best ad other times not even two words, but the mortal men seemed to understand each other just fine.

   Bruce Wayne is what really captured Loki's attention. He had the same evil feeling around him as the miniature frost giant. 'I wonder how he has stayed sane for this long,' Loki wondered as he watched the clearly sleep deprived man basically stalk the two Marvel scientists.

   It wasn't until the third week he was there that trouble truly started in the Wayne household. Loki woke to the evilest plan to have ever existed. His hair was now a bright neon pink.

   Richard "Dick" Grayson suddenly felt a chill rush down his back. The poor child had no idea what he had started. Tony wasn't going to tell him. Not after what the younger man, and small murder child, did to his beard. Neon orange and sparkles is a terrible combination.

   Despite his beard being a nice black color to fix it, he is still finding craft herpes. Though he relished the fact that Damian wasn't fairing much better. Since he had added glitter to the boy's conditioner. The boy still doesn't know where all this glitter is coming from. No one is inclined to tell him.

   Bruce Banner was having fun. Science and pranks. Well science pranks at least. Seeing his invisible glitter, no his naming that was actually Clint's fault, work was amazing.

   Bruce Wayne was just waiting for the fallout. He knew it was inevitable. He just didn't know if someone was going to end up in the hospital, or if he needed to replace part of his home. And this is only two of his children. The others haven't met the three dimension hoppers yet. This was going to be a long, long, long four months. Since the actual building of the machine to take them home will take that long. If not longer because of getting equations correct.

- short. Kinda a filler. But it works.
                >~< DS35