5: Richard Grayson

I had just gotten back to Gotham. I came back mostly for the Hulk character that showed up in town. It took out Superman okay. Give a boy some credit for new crushes, okay?

   The first thing I hear though when I get to the manor is a male's laugh I have never heard before. I found the source to be upstairs talking to Alfie. The butler was telling a....

   "Alfie don't tell them that story!" I yell running in. "You said you wouldn't tell a soul."

   "Master Richard," the older man looked relaxed. Way more then normal at that. "I was just telling Dr. Stark here about each of the Children That has grown up under my care."

   "Hello Dick," Bruce said popping out of no where. I swear he is actually part shadow. He still gets me and I'm the first person to work with him. It's like he makes even less noise in civilian clothes. It's not fair.

   "So you're the famous first Baby-Bird," The man Alfred was talking to piped up. "You make me look like a saint with how many girls you have after your hand." I blush. Sadly being the only tactile person in a group of sticks, even if one is rebellious, isn't as fun as you think. They all tend to stab/punch the thing bothering them. I leave Alfred alone. I think even Joker would be afraid of him.

   "So Baby Dick," I quickly snap to. He did not just call me that. "What brought you back from Bludheaven?"

   "Who took that Hulk creature down," I look at Bruce. "They didn't show it on the TV and my precinct wants to know. In case it travels to Bludheaven."

   "That would be him," Bruce pointed to the new man. I finally take a look at him. I had brushed his name off as mere coincidence, but damn was I wrong to do so. "Richard Grayson, Anthony Stark."

   "Please tell me he hasn't met Tim yet," a flash of mischief in doe brown eyes. "Have you?"

   "Not yet. I'm on house arrest," Stark said happily. "Before that I was grounded. "Oh Bruce you're awake," The man had to have ADHD. Because Bruce was right next to me by now. "How is Jolly Green taking to not being home?"

   "The science has helped," Bruce Banner, A.K.A. the Hulk, was in the door way. He was walking softly, but making just enough noise to be heard. I thought it was Little D. "A new Bat I see?" The man had mischief in his eyes also. What the hell was going on? What had I missed while I was away? And how do I make it go back to normal?

   "You should just relax," Stark smiled softly at me. "We got stuck here because of a dimension rift made by, ugh, Reed Richards. Jarvis remind me to kill him later."

   "Of course Sir," I look up at the ceiling. A very British voice spoke from there. "Don't worry Master Dick. I have no want to harm anyone here." Of course that reassures me. Because I'm not smart at all. "Ask Master Wayne if you don't believe me." A quick look at him gave me my answer. Despite being wary of it, it was okay for the time being. "Dr. Banner I finished making the diagram for getting us back home."

   "B." I pivot in place towards the man. "Explain." I am confused. I want answers. And I want to know why these two, clearly dangerous men didn't ping in my 'DANGER' instincts.

   - it's ruff. it's bad. It's.... it needs work. But I am not fixing it. Though if you see a really misspelled word. Tell me. I think I wrote this at 3am. So give this dyslexic child, that is me, some credit.