Chapter 2

Midoriya felt as he hadn't slept one wink of sleep. The Omega opened the window to sniff the summer breeze of Japan. Smells like a breath of fresh air compared to yesterday. (Pun intended 😏)

Ah. Yesterday. Midoriya had almost forgotten about the news of yesterday. Babies and such. Midoriya shook his head at the thought. Maybe a hot shower would make him feel better.

The Omega let the hot water rain over him, he hummed a tune to calm himself. The water hugged him, dripping down each and every inch of his body. Drenching his soft, green curls. After his shower, the curls were straight for a short period of time.

"Good morning Deku~!" Uraraka chirped as she handed him a plate of scrambled eggs. He didn't feel like eating but he didn't want to be rude, so he ate.

"Good morning Uraraka." Midoriya smiled, hoping she didn't notice he was down. I hope my mate is someone like her. Uraraka unfortunately couldn't be his mate, she was also an Omega. Hence the cooking, Alpha pheromones cause Omegas to be more... homey.

Uraraka whispered in his ear as she sat down with her eggs, "Did you smell them?" She stared into his soul with those brown orbs of her. "Did you?" She motioned over to the Alphas sitting in the lounge area. Todoroki, Kirishima and Shinso spoke amongst themselves, talking about quirks and pro heroes.

"What do you mean?" Midoriya chuckled nervously, being cautious of how he looked at the Alphas. They'd get the wrong idea if they caught two Omegas staring.

Uraraka got a little closer to whisper in his ear. Her warm breath ticking his ear. "Someone released their pheromones with an open window. It smelled so.." The female omega decided what word to describe the smell, "Oceanic."

Bakugo entered the kitchen, causing the Omegas to jump in their seats and to be cautious. The small hairs on their necks rose up, goosebumps forming on their arms as they smelt Bakugo's pheromones.

Caramel~ Midoriya briefly thought but then mentally punished himself for acting like a typical Omega. He continued to eat his eggs in silence, the Alphas continued their conversation on the couch.

"Fucking hell Deku, don't be so chicken." Bakugo slammed his fist on the table. Anything Deku did annoyed Bakugo. Sitting, talking, smiling. Anything.

"S-Sorry, I-I'm just on e-edge." Midoriya stuttered quietly. His heat was just around the corner, he was nervous to be in such a venerable state at a touchy time.

Bakugo muttered some curse words, grabbing cereal before joining the other Alphas. "Stupid Deku." He munch on his breakfast angrily.

"I hope he isn't your mate." Uraraka whispered.

"Yeah, me too."

•••

Midoriya remembered the scent of sweet caramel, making him feel giddy. The Omega folded his clothes while humming a happy tune. He ignored all the thoughts of the past few days. His mind must be playing tricks, the scent of caramel swirled around him playfully.

He took a look around the laundry room, which was empty aside from a few baskets of laundry. The washers and dryers ran smoothly, no shaking or bumps. Midoriya folded the last bit of clothing before picking up the small basket.

That smell. Midoriya's eyes wandered, searching for the spice. He sniffed the air, leading him to a basket filled with dirty clothes. Grabbing a black muscle shirt with that sweet caramel scent all over it.

Midoriya picked the shirt up, smelling it throughly. The smell made him feel warm and happy inside. His face became warmer, his mind clouded with the scent. The Omega shoved the shirt in his own laundry, hiding it. Was it stealing? Yeah. Did Midoriya care this very moment? No.

His breaths were short from the small distance walk. Laundry room to lounge room was only a few yards from each other. The Omega fell feverishly on the floor, luckily none of the clothes fell out of his basket.

The Alphas in the room glared at the helpless Omega. His(Midoriya) scent of sweet lemon cake filled the room, spreading rapidly through the lounge room and the rooms connected.

"Someone help him!" Todoroki snapped at Shinso and Kirishima who seemed to be in a trans. "I'll do it myself you useless Alphas!" Todoroki hopped the couch, running over to the hot Omega.

No no. He's going to...His thoughts stopped when he felt Todoroki gently pick him up, leading him back to Midoriya's room. Todoroki seemed not to be phased by the omega scent. He laid Midoriya on his bed, quickly running back out and back in with his clothes.

"Since the smell is in the clothes I thought you'd want them out of reach." The Alpha left promptly, holding his breath. The stench of Omega was strong in the area now.

"Open the windows stupids." Todoroki head chopped the Alphas. Causing them to whimper in pain.

Midoriya huffed, his heat had began in front of three Alphas... not good.

•••