50K READS ?????!!!

HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT WHAT IS HAPPENING?????? THE SIMULATION IS GLITCHING YALL HOW ON EARTH DO I HAVE 50K READS ON THIS BOOK OMFG BRB GOTTA GO CRY

okay I think I'm okay now still very shook but semi okay. anyway I think now would be a good time to tell you guys that I have started working on another Oscar book. I have the first 2 chapters written and ready to go but I am just not sure when I'm going to publish them. it'll be called queen so just keep an eye out for that.

I know I promised some Camilla and Oscar bonus chapters but yaLL I DONT HAVE ANY IDEAS. so I started a new book. is that fair bc I think that's pRetty fair.

also HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THE ON MY BLOCK SEASON 2 TRAILER HOLY SHIT IM DYING IT LOOKS SO GOOD I CANNOT WAIT. BUT IM SO HAPPY THAT RUBYS ALIVE THANK GOD. let's discuss some thEORIES SHALL WE BC I HAVE A FEW

aND LASTLY, once season 2 comes out I'll watch it like three times before starting the sequel so maybe by April you guys will get the sequel for this book.

honestly, I can't thank you guys enough for reading and voting on this book. like it blows my mind that people actually like the stuff that I'm writing and if I could personally thank all of you I would. but I cannot so, here's a thank you to all of you. thank you guys so so much!

keep an eye out for queen (new Oscar book) and the sequel that is yet to be named!

EDIT : I JUST UPLOADED THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MY NEW OSCAR BOOK CALLED queen GO CHECK IT OUT. I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT

mwah
-h