Chapter 38: Psycho behaviour

Start from the beginning

"No honey it's not part of the uniform" I tell her as I look myself in the mirror trying to figure out why the earring won't go in my bloody ear hole dang it.

"So?" She shrugs her shoulders and begins to play with her hair.

"Fine but don't come to me when it gets confiscated" I tell her straight then smile at myself as I've finally managed to put on my earrings before facing Junae who has her arms folded across her chest.

"That's cool I'll just go to dad" she states before flipping her hair and leaving my room causing me scoff. I hate the fact that I know that Jungkook would back her making my threats meaningless. All he does is spoil these kids rotten and it makes me look like the bad cop, I don't wanna be the bad cop. I put on my shoes before heading down the stairs looking at the time, Jungkook is running a bit late.

"Where is he? He's supposed to be picking your asses up" I tell the kids as I begin to look around the room for my phone so I can call him and check what's taking him time. I need to be at work in 15 minutes, I can't leave the kids on their own.

"Why can't we go to school on our own?" Lucas questions as he throws his school bag onto his back then folds his arms across his chest.

"I dunno maybe you too young" I tell him still struggling to find my damn phone, where did I last leave it? My handbag! Right so where did I put my handbag?

"I'm 8 mum I'm basically a senior now" Lucas replies forcing me to stop looking for my bag and turn to face him  with my hand firmly on my hip. This kid can not be serious right now.

"If your a senior what am I?" I ask him as I look down at him and begin to impatiently tap my foot on the floor with my heels waiting for him to give me a valid answer and by the cheeky grin on his face I can tell that he has something to say.

"Deceased" he mocks before walking away from me and heading towards the kitchen to probably get his lunchbox.

"Sorry I'm late guys" Jungkook waltz into the living room as he continuously looks down at his watch breaking into a sweat, looks like he ran all the way here. "You look good, who you trying to impress?" He questions has he eyes me up and down making me roll my eyes at him. I swear this guy is always so horny and I thought I was bad.

"My new psychiatrist of course, I have a session with his fine ass today" I wink at him making him bite his lips, I hate it when he does that because it makes me feel some type of way. I'm not even looking that good today I'm just wearing a white blouse and blue jeans with yellow heels.

"I don't accept any man that isn't my dad!" Junae shrieks catching me off guard. I look down at her and she has her face all scrunched up, her lips in a cute lil pout, her eyebrows furrowed, her forehead creased and her arms folded glaring up at me.

"Well damn sweetie tell me how you really feel" I giggle trying to lighten up the mood but she doesn't move she continues to glare at him making me feel uncomfortable. Jungkook picks her up and kisses her forehead making me roll my eyes.

"You heard the little girl" he says before placing her down so she can get her school bag. Of course they are hanging up on me.

"You're loving this way too much" I tell him not finding this situation amusing what so ever. Junae probably thinks I'm a hoe now and he's just encouraging her.

"I'm picking up KJ on the way so Uncle can go to the 'chocolate factory' if you know what I mean" he says as he winks at me making me roll my eyes in response. You'd think having a kid would mean that he'd stop his chocolate ways but no Uncle will always be Uncle and I'm not mad about that.

"Ok I'm going" I sigh as I look at the time and realise that I'm going to be so late and I just don't care anymore. I leave the house in a rush and hope that there won't be much traffic. I head towards work and already I'm 30 minutes late but knowing Kimmy she's made up an excuse for me already. I rush up to my floor running in my heels wondering whether I have a meeting today.