Chapter 10

"What is this?" Hiccup yelled. He saw that Drago came out of the shadows. "Don't you see? I'm going to get Berk after all." His dark voice said. Behind Drago came a lot of dragons, hypnotized by Drago. "You can't do this!" Astrid whispered. Hiccup saw her, and he wouldn't let it end this day. Toothless growled, he tried to win the dragons, but it didn't help. "What's happening? He is the Alfa!" Hiccup was totally shocked. He tried to get himself out of the net he and Astrid were trapped in. 

"MGGRAAUUUUWOUUUWOUUW!

"The Night Fury..." Hiccup said, totally shocked. How could that dragon find them, Hiccup and Astrid thought. The dragon was stronger than Toothless, but they worked together to save the couple. But then something happened. Around the Night Fury came some sort of light, and it shrinked. The dragon changed into...

"Norèll?"

Hiccup was more shocked than ever. "What is this?" "Oh look, a little family reunion. Cute." Drago challenged Norèll. "Norèll, what's going on?" Hiccup asked. "I'm going to get rid off my 'father'." Norèll said. Father.

"Father?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been so long, I AM SO SORRY!

BUT 6K?!?!?!? WOW thanks guys, I'm so happy with it!

Bye bye,

XX Sophia