Chapter 2 ~ Norèll's Story (extremely short sorry)

Don't skip the authors note down below!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"My parents told me that I was washed up when I was a baby. They found me on the beach in a little basket, on the Northern Beach of Natt Ynis. I lived there my first 7 years. It was pretty cool, there were a lot of dragons and all the kids played with them and flying was a daily business. But one day, me and a friend of mine were at sea when suddenly a big storm came. That's where I've got my scar from." said Norèll and she rolled up her left sleeve. "Me and my friend were lost, we didn't know where we were and what to do. And it became worse. I fell and I lost my friend."  Toothless looked scared when Norèll said that. "I washed up 2 days later on a island called 'Pohjois Isen'. My new parents loved me and I loved them, and I had the best time of my life. But I always wanted to know where I came from. So I walked away when I was 16 years old. I've been searching the last  5 years." "Wait, you've been searching for 5 years all over the ocean to find Berk? Why?" Hiccup asked. "You didn't get it yet?" Norèll asked confused and showed a necklace with the crest of Berk.

"I wore this when I washed up. I'm from Berk."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TATATATATA 

Don't skip! Some important information why I won't update the next month!

I'm sorry for the short chapter, but I can't write further because HTTYD2 will be released in the Netherlands on July 2nd. I won't upload till then! SORRY SORRY I want to upload more, but I don't want spoilers UGH I'm so sorry guys :(

Okayyy soooo.... Natt Ynis is a mix between Norse/Welsh and means... WHOA NO I'M NOT GOING TO TELL YOU BECAUSE I WILL SPOIL SPOIL SPOIL...

Pohjois Isen is another mix between 2 languages (forgot them SORRY) and it means nothing else than Northern Ice. <- Wooohh I need to make a map I think...

Yup I'm going to make a map... Next chapter it'll be uploaded :)