Regret

⚠️ Honestly...I miss this sign.
Mature and lovely content below, read and enjoy!

I can't breathe. I just want something, one thing. His hand choking me and his dick in me. How much I desire him is unbelievable! He is like fried food when you're on a diet. That much I want him.

With one hand still on my breasts, he turned my head with the other to look me in the eyes. With those lusting , craving, devouring eyes of his ,he managed to knock off the remaining breath out of my lungs.

''Am I allowed to tie your hands, sweetheart?'' He asked his mouth above mine, the only thing separating us is the words he just spoke.

'' You are allowed to do everything to me, Mr.Donaborio.'' Smirking I kissed his full, tempting lips and he groaned , fully turning me  to stand in front of him and he took a step back, just staring at me.

''If I were any Anxsuz I would have painted you.'' He breathed, gazing at my shy silhouette. And I blushed and blinked multiple times to hide my uneasiness from his words. He came closer , tugged his two fingers in my panties, and tore it apart, leaving me naked and displayed like a masterpiece to admire with his eyes.

In one swift movement, he lifted me from the ground and I wrapped my legs around his waist until we reached the dining table where he sat me next to the roses, and between two golden chairs.
He slowly undid his black tie, all the while looking at my face. Which I found very weird. He was supposed to look at my body not my face. I crunched my nose and moved my gaze to a certain painting  on the wall and he just took my hands and tied them with his tie.

''Don't ever look away from me, sweetheart.'' He rasped out, tightening his hold on my hands.

''..Okay..." I answered smiling, a full on smile, the one I just know he will love. And I was right, as he pushed me on the surface of the table, spread my legs and positioned his head on my craving part.
Just when I thought he would eat me out , he went for the inside of my thigh and gave it a long wet kiss, then the other thigh, then the lowest part of my belly, all the while looking at my face. Then in a maddening way he licked from my belly button to the place between my breasts. My breathing was so loud , that I may have thought I was running a fucking marathon.

'' please Nathan, you said it will be fast and hard...this is torture.'' I pleaded, no....begged. I was melting, I just wanted him in me.

'' What do you want?'' He asked his mouth just above my pussy. And I put my hand on his head to urge him forward, but he just kissed my lower lips, killing me by the gesture and looked back at me. Waiting for an answer, he already knew.

'' I want your mouth and hand ... and cock...and just you, definitely you...please.'' How did I manage to say that? I don't know! And the fucker just laughed at my desperate tone but in a Oh-so -satisfying moment he lashed his amazing tongue in me and started playing with my clit, his two fingers holding my lower lips separated.

''Oh god...'' The feeling was too much to handle, too much to keep my eyes opened nor to even think about any other thing but him between my legs,Nathan licking me to oblivion. ''What.... shit.'' He swiped his tongue from my drenched tight hole to the upper end of me. Literally, licking me. I've never felt like that, never. And he probably knew that by the fierce shaking of my legs and the sound of my moans echoing in the whole leaving room, even disturbing the peaceful hanging drawings. And something about being licked in a leaving room as beautifully designed as this one, made my climax intoxicating more than it already was.

''Nathan...'' I mewled his name, softly and I swear I felt his smirk in between there. His tongue fastening his pace making my orgasm hard to swallow.