"So you really love him." I said with an encouraging smile.

"If her trick works then yes." Subu agreed.

As soon as we reached her room "Btw Ammu, who do you saw?" She asked.

Should I tell her?
No.
She might think that I love Arjun but the actual fact is that I was just not able to clear my mind.

"Food. I am really hungry" I excused and I brought some food for me.

Just then, Dau knocked the room. Subu's smile faded a bit.

"Dau" I said as he walked in.

"What are you both talking about?" He asked with a kind smile.

"Nothing Bhrata" Subu said with a faint smile.

"You don't look happy Subhadrae. Is something bothering you?" He asked with care.

"It's nothing Dau. She is just nervous for tomorrow. Plus, she is feeling sad about leaving you all." I spoke before she could.

"I know tomorrow is a big day for you. You haven't even met Duryodhan properly. But believe me, he respects me a lot and he will give you everything you deserve. He won't let my trust down" He tried to assure her.

"I know, Bhrata" She said with a smile and hugged him.

Dau broke the hug as he struggled to hide his tears.

"I will leave now. You must rest now as you will have to wake up early tomorrow." He said with a heavy voice and left.

The rest of the night was very silent as none of us knew what to say and how to say.

In the morning, we both had to wake up early.

"Why am I waking up early?" I complained.

"Because you are the one who will ready me." She explained.

"Of course" I said while yawning.

She took a bathe and sat on her dressing table.

She wore a pinkish coloured saree,

a juda for her hair,

a pair of jhumkas,

a few necklaces,

a beautiful nosepiece,

red-green coloured bangles,

gold payals,

a heavy mangtikka to be brief.

"You look lovely. You can even fail a apsara today" I complimented her.

"Ammu, I am feeling very nervous. What if he doesn't come? What if I get married to Duryodhan?" She said with her voice trembling.

"Shh shh! Don't worry so much Subu. I assure you Arjun will come and you will only get married to him and no one else." I tried to calm her down.

"Ammu, I wish I could take you too. I will miss you a lot." She said with tears.

"First of all don't spoil my hours of hard work with your tears. Secondly, Indraprasth is like my third home. I am either in Dwarka or in Anga or there." I wiped her tears.

She nodded and left for the temple. I went outside and saw Kanha standing at the corner. He smiled on seeing me. I nodded and hid my face using the ghungat of my saree. I started walking towards the village.

Come on Ammu!
You don't have much time.
Satya Bhabhi had told me that the puja will take almost 2 hours to complete and then Subu will directly go to mandap.